- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore one of the most unique wetland rain forests in the world
- Test your nerves and challenge the rapids of Kelani River
- Explore one of the best homes for leopards, Yala National Park
- Walk through the UNESCO heritage site of Horton Plains National Park
This eight-day guided tour takes you to some popular national parks across the country for exciting game drives, trekking, cycling, hiking and whitewater rafting excursions. You'll boat across the Mundu River, hike through the unique Sinharaja rainforest, search for elephants and leopards in Udawalawe and Yala national parks and reach the World's End, among others.
You will also be able to spend a night camping in the jungles of Yala National Park with an excellent BBQ dinner.
Day 1: Reach Bentota
Day 2: Bentota - Sinharaja
Day 3: Sinharaja - Udawalawe
Day 4: Udawalawe - Yala
Day 5: Yala - Ella
Day 6: Ella - Nuwara Eliya
Day 7: Nuwara Eliya - Kithulgala
Day 8: Kitulgala - Colombo
- 6 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- 7 nights accommodation in double rooms on B&B basis
- Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off in selected cities as per departure point
- BBQ dinner at the campsite of Yala National Park on Day 4
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees to all national parks during the game drives
- Boat ride at Madu River
- Trekking charges in Sinharaja, Ella and Horton Plains
- Whitewater rafting excursion in Kitulgala
- Cycling excursion in Kitulgala including use of bicycles and helmets
- Professional English-speaking driver guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- International/domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch and dinner, unless specified (dinner on Day 4 is included)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAirport pick up will be arranged based on your flight details. Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion. This activity is not wheelchair accessible.