Sri Lanka Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
5 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 454 Reviews
- Explore the fascinating Golden Temple Caves, visit a local Sri Lankan village and learn first hand about local life before climbing Pidurangala Rock for an amazing sunset over the famous Sigiriya Rock Fortress..
- Stroll through rolling green Tea Plantations, pick Tea with the locals, experience thundering waterfalls, Little Adam’s Peak and the famous Nine Arches Bridge..
- Get up close and personal with some of the world’s most amazing wildlife on a once in a lifetime Safari experience.
Sri Lanka Experience is the absolute best of Sri Lanka in 12 days. You’ll discover ... Read More
|Jul 26||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 31||Only 5 seats left|
- Witness the amazing Sri Lankan seafood on offer at the Negombo seafood market.
- Spend time with welcoming locals keen to share the mysteries of Sri Lankan cuisine – learn Tamil, Sinhalese, and Bergher cooking in their homes.
- Soak up the scenery while sipping a glass of the local arak – Sri Lanka’s signature local liquor.
SaveUS$ 415From US$ 2,155 US$ 1,832 12 days View Tour
|Jul 9||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 16||Only 4 seats left|
- Dig into Colombo’s street food scene and eat, eat, eat your way through the city like a local!.
- Sample Colombo’s unique mix of Sinhala, Muslim, Tamil, and Malay cuisines.
- Explore the busy streets of Pettah and witness the hustle and bustle of the local markets.
SaveUS$ 2From US$ 41 3 hours View Tour
|Jun 29||10+ seats left|
|Jun 30||10+ seats left|
- Climb the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sigiriya, one of Sri Lanka's most famous sites.
- Enjoy a jeep safari in Minneriya National Park.
- Discover the sacred Buddhist sites and beautiful bontanical gardens of Kandy.
Perfect for those who have limited holiday time, this incredible itinerary offers an opportunity to ... Read More
- Explore the temples and monuments of the ancient kingdom of Anuradhapura.
- Climb the mysterious rocky outcrop of Sigiriya.
- Spot elephants in Minneriya National Park.
This Classic Sri Lanka Adventure itinerary offers a perfect combination of culture, history, wildlife and ... Read More
- Operator Wayfairer Travel
- Tour Type Self-Guided Tour
- Activities Wildlife safaris and game drives, Cooking classes, Sightseeing Tours, Beaches, National parks, Cultural, religious and historic sites, Farm and plantation visits & Coffee and tea tours
- Accommodation Hotel & Guest House
- Transport Private Vehicle
- Age Range 1 to 80 years old
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results