- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sigiriya Climb up to the stunning cave temples at Dambulla and the mountain top fortress of King Kassapa
- Hiking and Biking Cycle through rural villages and hike across the striking landscapes of the Knuckles Mountains
- Kandy Visit vibrant markets and the unique Temple of the Tooth
- Rafting Tackle the Kelani River as we raft to our jungle chalet
Mix adventure and culture in this exploration of Buddha's Island as we cycle through village backroads, trek through verdant highlands and white water raft down the Kelani river. At the same time explore some of the iconic cultural sites including ancient capitals (Polonnaruwa & Anhuradhapura) and Bhuddist shrines and temples. Finish the trip by relaxing on one of the country's tropical white sandy beaches. Thrilling activities- Cycle, hike and raft through beautiful scenery as you interact with local people Adam's Peak- Hike up Sri Lanka's spiritual mountain during pilgrimage season Wilpattu National Park - Stay in tented camp accommodation and go on safari in search of leopard and other wildlife
Day 1 : Join trip in Negombo
Day 2 : Morning cycle; jeep safari in Wilpattu National Park
Day 3 : Explore Dambulla's painted caves en route to Sigiriya
Day 4 : Climb Lion Rock before cycling to Polonnaruwa
Day 5 : Search for elephants in Minneriya National Park
Day 6 : Trek on the Knuckles Range. Drive to Kandy
Day 7 : Free day to explore Kandy
Day 8 : Drive to Dalhousie, set at the base of Adam's Peak
Day 9 : Climb Adam's Peak for sunrise. Raft on the Kelani River
Day 10 : Morning trek before driving to our camp at Belihuloya
Day 11 : Cycle through remote villages then drive to Hikkaduwa
Day 12 : Free to relax on the beach or visit nearby Galle
Day 13 : Relax or take an optional whale watching excursion
Day 14 : Drive to Colombo's Bandaranaike International Airport where our trip ends
- 13 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- Bus, 4WD, Bicycle, Boat
- Explore Tour Leader, Activity Guide(s), Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Colombo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Active Sri Lanka! tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 139 today.
- Save US$ 92+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Active Sri Lanka! tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 263 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 06 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Active Sri Lanka! tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Active Sri Lanka! tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.