- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- Sigiriya Climb up to the stunning cave temples at Dambulla and the mountain top fortress of King Kassapa
- Hiking and Biking Cycle through rural villages and hike across the striking landscapes of the Knuckles Mountains
- Kandy Visit vibrant markets and the unique Temple of the Tooth
- Rafting Tackle the Kelani River as we raft to our jungle chalet
Mix adventure and culture in this exploration of Buddha's Island as we cycle through village backroads, trek through verdant highlands and white water raft down the Kelani river. At the same time explore some of the iconic cultural sites including ancient capitals (Polonnaruwa & Anhuradhapura) and Bhuddist shrines and temples. Finish the trip by relaxing on one of the country's tropical white sandy beaches.
Thrilling activities- Cycle, hike and raft through beautiful scenery as you interact with local people
Adam's Peak- Hike up Sri Lanka's spiritual mountain during pilgrimage season
Wilpattu National Park - Stay in tented camp accommodation and go on safari in search of leopard and other wildlife
His attention to detail was amazing.”
Day 1 : Join trip in Negombo
Day 2 : Morning cycle; jeep safari in Wilpattu National Park
Day 3 : Explore Dambulla's painted caves en route to Sigiriya
Day 4 : Climb Lion Rock before cycling to Polonnaruwa
Day 5 : Search for elephants in Minneriya National Park
Day 6 : Trek on the Knuckles Range. Drive to Kandy
Day 7 : Free day to explore Kandy
Day 8 : Drive to Dalhousie, set at the base of Adam's Peak
Day 9 : Climb Adam's Peak for sunrise. Raft on the Kelani River
Day 10 : Morning trek before driving to our camp at Belihuloya
Day 11 : Cycle through remote villages then drive to Hikkaduwa
Day 12 : Free to relax on the beach or visit nearby Galle
Day 13 : Relax or take an optional whale watching excursion
Day 14 : Drive to Colombo's Bandaranaike International Airport where our trip ends
- 13 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- 9 nights comfortable hotel
- 2 nights comfortable camping
- 1 night simple guesthouse
- 1 night comfortable lodge
- Bus, 4WD, Bicycle, Boat
- Explore Tour Leader, Activity Guide(s), Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Colombo Airport are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Active Sri Lanka! tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 128 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 85 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 243 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 07 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Active Sri Lanka! tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Active Sri Lanka! tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.