- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hiking and Biking Cycle through rural villages and hike across the striking landscapes of the Knuckles Mountains
- Sigiriya Climb up to the stunning cave temples at Dambulla and the mountain top fortress of King Kassapa
- Rafting Tackle the Kelani River as we raft to our jungle chalet
- Willpaththu National Park Game drive in search of leopard
Mix adventure and culture in this exploration of Buddha's Island as we cycle through village backroads, trek through verdant highlands and white water raft down the Kelani river. At the same time explore some of the iconic cultural sites including ancient capitals (Polonnaruwa & Anhuradhapura) and Bhuddist shrines and temples. Finish the trip by relaxing on one of the country's tropical white sandy beaches. Thrilling activities- Cycle, hike and raft through beautiful scenery as you interact with local people Adam's Peak- Hike up Sri Lanka's spiritual mountain during pilgrimage season Wilpattu National Park - Stay in tented camp accommodation and go on safari in search of leopard and other wildlife
Day 1 : Join tour Negombo
Day 2 : Morning cycle; jeep safari in Wilpattu National Park
Day 3 : Explore Dambulla's painted caves en route to Sigiriya
Day 4 : Climb Lion Rock before cycling to Polonnaruwa
Day 5 : Search for elephants in Minneriya National Park
Day 6 : Trek on the Knuckles range. Drive to Kandy
Day 7 : Free time to explore Kandy
Day 8 : Drive to Ginigathhena. Rafting on the Kelani River
Day 9 : Morning trek; drive to Nuwara Eliya
Day 10 : Visit Bambarakand Waterfalls en route to Belihuloya
Day 11 : Cycle through remote villages then drive to Hikkaduwa
Day 12 : Free to relax on the beach or visit nearby Galle
Day 13 : Relax on the calm beaches of Hikkaduwa
Day 14 : Tour ends at Colombo Airport
- 12 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- 10 nights comfortable hotel
- 2 nights comfortable camping
- 1 night comfortable lodge
- Bus, 4WD, Bicycle, Boat
- Explore Tour Leader, Activity Guide(s), Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Colombo Airport are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Active Sri Lanka! tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 81 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 231 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 21 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Active Sri Lanka! tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Active Sri Lanka! tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.