- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Search for wildlife on a safari.
- Spend the night at a local tea plantation and estate.
- Cruise through some of the world's most beautiful islands.
- Uncover isolated beaches.
This 14-day combo trip brings together the best of Sri Lanka's cultural highlights and the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to sail the islands of the Maldives aboard a dhoni boat. Experience a safari in Udawalawe National Park, discover cultural treasures of Negombo and Kandy, and then spend an entire week cruising from one tiny and perfect atoll island to another, snorkelling in crystal-clear waters and stretching out on blazing white-sand beaches. From culture to paradise, this tour's got it all.
Day 1: Negombo
Day 2: Negombo/Kandy
Day 3: Kandy
Day 4: Kandy to Ella area
Day 5: Ella area
Day 6: Ella/Udawalawe National Park
Day 7: Udawalawe National Park/Unawatuna
Day 8: Unawatuna/South Malé Atoll
Day 9: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 10: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 11: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 12: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 13: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 14: South Malé Atoll/Male
- Standard hotels/guest houses (6 nts), tented camp (1 nt), dhoni boat (6 nts).
11 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 9 dinners
Note: Allow USD145-190 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, trains, 4x4, local bus, walking, plane, dhoni boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), skipper, crew.
- Your G for Good Moment: Lunch at Sthree Craft Shop and Café, Kandy
- Your G for Good Moment: AMBA Estate, Ella
- Your G for Good Moment: Maldives Plastic Clean Up
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Spice plantation visit
- Temple of the Tooth visit
- Tea plantation visit
- Cooking demonstration
- Safari in Udawalawe National Park
- Elephant Transit Home visit
- Galle City and Fort tour
- Seven days aboard a dhoni boat (Maldives)
- Fulidhoo Island visit and Bodu Beru performance
- Felidhu Island visit
- Bodu Mora Island visit
- Snorkelling equipment
- Beach time in the Maldives
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Negombo and from Male are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sri Lanka & Maldives Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 124 today.
- Save US$ 82+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sri Lanka & Maldives Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka & Maldives Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka & Maldives Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.