- National parks
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go out on a boat ride in the Negambo Lagoon
- Visit the famous Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Explore the Dambulla Cave Temple
- Take a trip to a tea plantation & factory. Learn more about the famous Ceylon Tea
Scale to the summit of Sigiriya before travelling to Kandy, the cultural capital of Sri Lanka. Visit the Dambulla Cave Temple en route and get the chance to learn more about the history of Buddhism in this country. Take a trip to an ayurvedic village and a tea plantation while in Kandy and see the sacred Temple of the Tooth. Visitors believe that this temple is home to the tooth relic of Lord Buddha.
The final destination of the trip is Colombo. Enjoy a city tour of Sri Lanka's capital before heading home. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Negambo arrival
Day 2: Negambo - Habarana
Day 3: Habarana
Day 4: Habarana - Kandy
Day 5: Habarana - Kandy
Day 6: Kandy - Colombo
Day 7: Colombo departure
- 6 nights’ accommodation on a half-board basis. The last night on a bed & breakfast basis
- Arrival and departure transfer. All transportation during the tour in an air-conditioned coach
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel service charges and VAT
- Meals as per the itinerary. Two bottles of water per person per day throughout the duration of the trip
- Airline tickets
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary or the 'What's Included' section
- Photo & video-shooting permits (wherever applicable)
- Meals except those mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excursions and activities mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Early check-in & late check-out
- Supplements ( Kandy Perahera, Christmas & New Year)
- Visa fees
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSinhala & Tamil New Year The celebration of the Sinhala & Tamil New Year takes place every year on the 13th and 14th of April. You might experience larger crowds in places of your interest. Also, during your visit to the tea factory, it is possible that no product presentation takes place and no tea picker is present This tour does not have a minimum number of participants. This means that it may happen that you are the only participant, but it is also possible that you travel with several other people. Your group can consist of a maximum of 6 participants From day 1 to day 6 of the tour, you will be accompanied by a local, English-speaking tour guide. Tipping is not compulsory, but it is customary in the tourism industry. If you are satisfied with your guide or driver, for example, then you can certainly tip at the end of your trip or your excursion Our tipping suggestions are as follows: Chambermaids: about €1 per room per night Suitcases: about €1 per suitcase Chauffeurs and helpers: about €2 per person per day Guide: about €3 per person per day