Mount Kilimanjaro National Park Adventure and sport activities Tours 2019/2020
8 Adventure and sport activities Tours with 1 Review
- Visit the popular Lava Tower.
- Check out Barranco Valley & Wall and Karanga Valley.
- Climb to the top of the roof of Africa.
- High chances of summit climb due to extra acclimatization day..
- Enjoy stunning views of Mawenzi Peak and Kibo Peak.
- Check out Zebra Rock.
SavingUS$ 80From US$ 1,595 US$ 1,515 5 days View Tour
- Climbing Kilimanjaro, the highest free standing mountain in the world.
- Magnificent views from various viewpoints.
- Explore a side of Tanzania that most tourists rarely encounter.
- Bike from the foothills of Kilimanjaro to the plains below.
- Explore the countless miles of dirt roads, footpaths, and single-tracks.
- Experience unparalleled wonders of the wild as well as the beautiful landscapes.
- Reach the foot of Mt Kilimanjaro, the world's highest free-standing mountain.
- Embrace Zanzibar's rich history and vibrant culture.
- Machame Route.
- Machame Camp.
- Shira Camp.
- Walk from Gillman’s point along the crater rim to the summit of Uhuru Peak.
- Climb with experienced mountain guides and porters.
The Marangu Route on the famous Mount Kilimanjaro offers a well-developed and gradual trail to ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Arusha/Arusha View Map
- Operator Aardvark Expeditions (T) Limited
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro via the Lemosho route.
- Take the trail that has higher chances of making it to the summit.
- Traverse the the Shira Plateau, one of the highest plateaus on earth.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results