- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Machame Route
- Machame Camp
- Shira Camp
- Baranco Camp
Theoretically, you could also extend the trek to increase your summit chances, but if you can afford a longer trek then the Shira or Lemosho route are better options. They share the same scenic path for the last four days to the summit…
The days are spent taking an easy walk ''pole pole'' through our professional licensed mountain guides and happy support crews. Please see our day-to-day itinerary for more details about this Machame Route tour.
Day 1: Arusha to Machame gate/ Machame camp
Day 2: Machame camp to Shira camp
Day 3: Shira camp to Baranco camp
Day 4: Barranco camp to Karanga camp
Day 5: Karanga camp to Barafu camp
Day 6: Barafu camp to Summit (Uhuru Peak) - Mweka Camp
Day 7: Mweka camp to the Gate/ Arusha
- Transport to the mountain gate and back
- All fees to the Mountain
- Food - 3 meals a day
- All the required camping materials
- Licensed guides and porters
- Cooking utensils
- Visa entry
- International/domestic flight
- Climbing equipments
- Save US$ 66+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.