- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 7+ years old
- max group size 25
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- Climb to the top of Africa's highest mountain. Enjoy amazing scenery
- Take the route that offers a better acclimatisation opportunity
- Soak up delightful views along the way
The trail starts at the Londorossi Gate on the western side of the mountain and turns north on reaching close the Lava Tower, subsequent to its intersection with the Shira Plateau. It then circles clockwise from Moir Hut to Buffalo Camp to School Hut before summiting the mountain from the east.
Please note that two nights' accommodation, one night each before and after the climb, is included in the tour price. For more details, please scroll down to the itinerary section.
We were a group of 3 people from France, who made the 7-day ascent of the Lemosho route - descent Mweka Kilimanjaro Trek.
Climbing Kilimanjaro under the Kilisa circuits was fabulous because we really had a great experience and we got the best service. Naick, who is the owner of the company, contacted us all the time and the communication was easy as he made all the logistical arrangements and the price was absolutely reasonable in addition
This trip exceeded my expectations
Everything was well planned, from arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, transfers to the hotel and back and of course the duration of the trek
The route that we chose is very picturesque each day presented different sites. And this route helped us acclimatize to the high altitude and increased our chances of success before trying to Uhuru Peak.
The food was delicious and varied every day, served with fruits and vegetables, including coffee and tea. I couldn't believe how creative the chef was at producing hot food on the mountain.
In general, we could not have asked for a better guide and a better team than those in Kilisa
The hike was great, it was a great success to stand at the top and we could not have done it without the support of this team
we were strong and fit and for that we finished the hike a day earlier. And even after the hike, Naick was kind enough to invite us home and had dinner with his family
It made for a truly remarkable experience.
We had a great trip to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro and even after.
I would highly recommend this company without any hesitation.”
We would like to thank you for your well detailed and positive feedback as it will surely help future guests to get an overall idea of our company
We are also thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and we made this whole experience remarkable to you [we take pride for that]
while, we're so appreciative for your gratitude ..
Many thanks for recommendation
Day 1: Moshi – Londorossi Gate – Mti Mkubwa
Day 2: Mti Mkubwa – Shira 1 Camp
Day 3: Shira 1 Camp – Shira 2 Camp
Day 4: Shira 2 Camp – Lava Tower – Moir Hut
Day 5: Moir Hut – Buffalo Camp
Day 6: Buffalo Camp – Third Cave
Day 7: Third Cave – School Hut
Day 8: School Hut – Uhuru Peak – Crater Camp
Day 9: Crater Camp – Mweka Camp
Day 10: Mweka Camp – Mweka Gate – Moshi
- Meals: 10 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches and 9 Dinners
- Camping fees for the duration of the climb. 2 nights' accommodation, one night each before and after the climb
- Private transport from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodation in Moshi. Private drop-off transfer back to Kilimanjaro Airport for your departure flight
- Transport to and from Kilimanjaro gate
- Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porters
- Team Kilimanjaro rescue fees
- National park entry fees
- Double layered sleeping mats
- 4-season mountain tents
- Enough treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- We provide fair wages to the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA) & Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Emergency first aid kit
- Portable oxygen tanks & oximeter
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- Government tax
- International/domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Tanzania visa charges
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Lunch & dinner at your hotel before and after climb
- A single supplement for solo travelers
- All drinks
- Private portable toilet with portable tent. You can rent this for USD 100 to be shared in a group
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.