- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 7+ years old
- max group size 25
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- Climb to the top of Africa's highest mountain. Enjoy amazing scenery
- Take the route that offers a better acclimatisation opportunity
- Soak up delightful views along the way
The trail starts at the Londorossi Gate on the western side of the mountain and turns north on reaching close the Lava Tower, subsequent to its intersection with the Shira Plateau. It then circles clockwise from Moir Hut to Buffalo Camp to School Hut before summiting the mountain from the east.
Please note that two nights' accommodation, one night each before and after the climb, is included in the tour price. For more details, please scroll down to the itinerary section.
They had a lovely team who clearly work very hard and I will defiantly recommend this company to my friends who plan for Kilimanjaro climb
Thank you for taking your time to leave us such a kind review and we are very grateful to your comments ..as they motivate us a lot.
We try to give maximum service to ensure that our service provided is pleasant and we are thrilled we didn't miss the mark
We will love to welcome you again in Tanzania.
Sending love to USA
Upon arrival at the airport we were greeted by the generous man by the name of Nickson. He honestly couldn't be more welcoming and friendly. He leaded us to the transport. His English was very easy to understand, His driving skills were excellent and we had a great time with him in the car not only upon the arrival but also the departure day
Since this was our first to in Tanzania-Kilimanjaro, I cannot write this review without mentioning the Best guide of all time Bakari and Bryson Not only are they great at their jobs but they are super friendly and insanely polite. Plus, we didn't have one complaint about the food. The food was amazing and for that I would especially point out Kulwa [chef].
In short the whole crew was more than helpful yet made sure we were always ok with everything and anything we needed and they were nice and attentive to us the whole time and few of the crew actually became friends during our course of Kilimanjaro
Along with Ramadhan, He was like the master of all song I can say! He kept the party alive for us during the time we were at the mountain!! It was fun singing and dancing with the crew I promise he could win Kilimanjaro Idol,
Im not saying climbing Kilimanjaro Mountain was easy. Cause honestly it was difficult at some point and challenging but Im saying with the right choice of the company as Kilisa Tours that got great crew makes the whole experience worthy and somehow easy
After the summit we had five days left with to Tanzania and due to the top notch service we had at the mountain we decided to also go on a 3- days safari to Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro and a day trip a chemka hot spring after. Nothing went wrong the whole experience was Incredible
Our only real complaint the entire time was that had to leave get back home to get back to our jobs. LOL!
will be ungrateful if I didnt give the special thanks to our guide, porters and cooker from Kilisa Tours without you this couldnt be done. Thank you very much our friends. It was a trip of a lifetime and We were definitely not disappointed, All thanks to Kilisa and I would highly recommend it to you”
The fact that you have returned home with happy memories, thrills us
We always try to provide you a memorable stay and make your experience unforgettable and we are delighted to know we have succeed!
We love to read reviews filled with feelings and love like your! We are so pleased to hear that you really had an amazing experience
We will be very happy to welcome you again
We arrived to check in early, meet the group we were sharing the experience with and they were awesome, got geared up and then started our adventure
We did the 6-days trek via the Machame route which is a very beautiful scenery and it was worthy every minute. The landscapes are really amazing. The hiking is tough but thanks to the guides who were fantastic and reassuring and did put our minds at ease and answered questions while gave information every step of the way.
The porters were Incredible
Fresh, delicious meals everyday made the adventure even better. And shout out to our chef Juma a.k.a Mama Mayoo, lol thats was what we were told to call him
The WHOLE CREW were friendly and experienced had so much energy and they made everything funny and exciting! [They seem genuinely glad to be of service to you] as they provided a great experience for us. They made my daughter feel like a queen and went above and beyond their role and made us feel relaxed and comfortable with the whole trek
definitely worth every penny
The best part was the experience, because this is really a lifetime experience that we will not forget. We highly recommend this event for those seeking a safe, but breath-taking, experience in Kilimanjaro mountain Climb.”
I would just like to take the opportunity to thank you for being such a valued guest. I am so happy to see that you had enjoyed your experience with Kilisa tours Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff
It is always so nice to receive such feedback as we work hard to ensure that our guest have lovely experience with us
Your opinion is of great value to us as we constantly strive to improve our services year by year.
experience holiday here with us.
Day 1: Moshi – Londorossi Gate – Mti Mkubwa
Day 2: Mti Mkubwa – Shira 1 Camp
Day 3: Shira 1 Camp – Shira 2 Camp
Day 4: Shira 2 Camp – Lava Tower – Moir Hut
Day 5: Moir Hut – Buffalo Camp
Day 6: Buffalo Camp – Third Cave
Day 7: Third Cave – School Hut
Day 8: School Hut – Uhuru Peak – Crater Camp
Day 9: Crater Camp – Mweka Camp
Day 10: Mweka Camp – Mweka Gate – Moshi
- Meals: 10 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches and 9 Dinners
- Camping fees for the duration of the climb. 2 nights' accommodation, one night each before and after the climb
- Private transport from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodation in Moshi. Private drop-off transfer back to Kilimanjaro Airport for your departure flight
- Transport to and from Kilimanjaro gate
- Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porters
- Team Kilimanjaro rescue fees
- National park entry fees
- Double layered sleeping mats
- 4-season mountain tents
- Enough treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- We provide fair wages to the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA) & Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Emergency first aid kit
- Portable oxygen tanks & oximeter
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- Government tax
- International/domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Tanzania visa charges
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Lunch & dinner at your hotel before and after climb
- A single supplement for solo travelers
- All drinks
- Private portable toilet with portable tent. You can rent this for USD 100 to be shared in a group
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.