- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- Visit the popular Lava Tower
- Check out Barranco Valley & Wall and Karanga Valley
- Climb to the top of the roof of Africa
- Includes Pick up and Drop off to Airport
However, when compared with Marangu, the days on Machame are longer and the walks are steeper. The Machame route is considered a slightly difficult route, and is therefore better suited for more adventurous folks and those with some hiking or backpacking experience.
Day 1: Moshi - Machame gate - Machame camp
Day 2: Machame camp - Shira Camp
Day 3: Shira Camp via Lava Tower - Baranco Camp
Day 4: Baranco Camp – Barafu Camp
Day 5: Barafu Camp – Uhuru Peak (Summit)– Mweka/High Camp
Day 6: mweka camp - mweka gate
- Private transport from the hotel to the Parks gate (starting point for the climb), and transport back to the hotel after the climb
- 2 Nights Hotel the night before and the night after the climb, with breakfast included
- Qualified medical guides
- All National Park entry fees
- Kilimanjaro VAT( value added tax)
- Salaries for Guides, cook and porters.
- Pickup and drop off to the Kilimanjaro airport
- Kilimanjaro National Park certificate for your successful summit attempt
- Rescue fees (Kilimanjaro Park rescue team fees)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as hot drinks on the mountain
- Government taxes
- Friendly and competent Trained Mountain Guides, assistant guides, porters and professional cook.
- 3 full fresh meals daily. We provide fresh food on the mountain in plentiful and well prepared by skilled professional cook (we also consider your choice of food that you would prefer -Vegetarian
- Hot drinks on the mountain and Hot water for washing will be provide everyday on the mountain
- Supplementary Portable Oxygen and Complete First Aid Kit (used in case of emergency only) and Pulse oxy-meter carried by all chief guides
- 3-4 liters of mineral/treated water (per Climber) provided daily during the climb
- Camping Fees
- dinner and drinks at hotel
- Items of a personal nature
- Personal Hiking/Trekking gears (Some Gears are available for Rent)
- Tips for guides, porters and cook (average tip is anything from US$250 to US$ 300 per hiker - depending on number of days / how many hikers in the group and route chosen)
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.