- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- High chances of summit climb due to extra acclimatization day.
- Enjoy stunning views of Mawenzi Peak and Kibo Peak
- Check out Zebra Rock
- Includes Pick up and Drop off to Airport
The minimum number of days required for this route is five, although the probability of successfully reaching the top in that time period is quite low. Spending an extra acclimatization day on the mountain is highly recommended when climbing Kilimanjaro using the Marangu route. Marangu is also favored during the rainy season, where the hut accommodations are preferred over wet ground, or for those who only have five days to climb Kilimanjaro.
Day 1: Moshi -Marangu gate - Mandara Hut
Day 2: Mandara Hut - Horombo Hut
Day 3: Horombo Hut – Kibo Hut
Day 4: Kibo Hut - Summit Uhuru Peak - Horombo Hut
Day 5: Horombo Hut - Maragu Gate -Moshi
- Private transport from the hotel to the Park s gate (starting point for the climb), and transport back to the hotel after the climb
- All National Park entry fees
- 2 Nights Hotel the night before and the night after the climb, with breakfast included
- Qualified medical guides
- Hut fees
- Kilimanjaro VAT( value added tax)
- Salaries for Guides, cook and porters
- Pickup and drop off to the Kilimanjaro airport
- Kilimanjaro National Park certificate for your successful summit attempt
- Rescue fees (Kilimanjaro Park rescue team fees)
- Government taxes
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as hot drinks on the mountain
- Friendly and competent Trained Mountain Guides, assistant guides, porters and professional cook.
- Evacuation services
- 3 full fresh meals daily. We provide fresh food on the mountain in plentiful and well prepared by skilled professional cook (we also consider your choice of food that you would prefer -Vegetarian
- Hot drinks on the mountain and Hot water for washing will be provide everyday on the mountain
- Supplementary Portable Oxygen and Complete First Aid Kit (used in case of emergency only)
- Pulse oxy-meter carried by all chief guides
- 3-4 liters of mineral/treated water (per Climber) provided daily during the climb
- Private toilet
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips for guides, porters and cook (average tip is anything from US$250 to US$ 300 per hiker - depending on number of days / how many hikers in the group and route chosen)
- Personal Hiking/Trekking gears (Some Gears are available for Rent)
- Drinks and Food at hotel
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTip to your guides, porters and cook. The recommended for this is $ 20 head guide per day, $ 20 per assistant guide per day, $ 15 per cook per day & $ 10 per porter per day. This can be split between each Client in the climb