- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro via the Lemosho Route
- Conquer the great Barranco Wall
- Enjoy majestic scenery along the way
This route starts on the western side of the mountain, from Londorossi Gate. Continue your journey to the Shira Plateau from where the trail moves eastbound to the Lava Tower. Head down toward the Barranco Valley via the Southern Circuit before making a final push to reach the top of Africa.
Descend to Mweka Hut from the summit and drive to Moshi, where you will spend your last night. Included in the tour price is two night's stay in Moshi, one night each before and after the climb. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Their guides are professional and speak very good English! I owe my success summit Kilimanjaro to Bakari, Daniel, who made sure that we are comfortable at each stage. Special mention to the food provided during the trek- it was both delicious and healthy.
The prices are the best and camping was to our satisfaction. Naick the owner did utmost to answer all our questions and advised correctly. They made sure we had a Memorable life time experience.”
We would like to thank you for your friendly comment. We are happy you had good experience with Kilisa's team and you had a memorable life time experience "as said" and we're way too thrilled to hear that
Hope to see you again soon
We arrived to check in early, meet the group we were sharing the experience with and they were awesome, got geared up and then started our adventure
We did the 6-days trek via the Machame route which is a very beautiful scenery and it was worthy every minute. The landscapes are really amazing. The hiking is tough but thanks to the guides who were fantastic and reassuring and did put our minds at ease and answered questions while gave information every step of the way.
The porters were Incredible
Fresh, delicious meals everyday made the adventure even better. And shout out to our chef Juma a.k.a Mama Mayoo, lol thats was what we were told to call him
The WHOLE CREW were friendly and experienced had so much energy and they made everything funny and exciting! [They seem genuinely glad to be of service to you] as they provided a great experience for us. They made my daughter feel like a queen and went above and beyond their role and made us feel relaxed and comfortable with the whole trek
definitely worth every penny
The best part was the experience, because this is really a lifetime experience that we will not forget. We highly recommend this event for those seeking a safe, but breath-taking, experience in Kilimanjaro mountain Climb.”
I would just like to take the opportunity to thank you for being such a valued guest. I am so happy to see that you had enjoyed your experience with Kilisa tours Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff
It is always so nice to receive such feedback as we work hard to ensure that our guest have lovely experience with us
Your opinion is of great value to us as we constantly strive to improve our services year by year.
experience holiday here with us.
Shawn and I spent about 2 weeks in Tanzania, with arrangements made this local tour company who supplied our guide Bacari and Tammy Throughout the Mountain and Chris during our safari and everything was taken care off
porters/cook. Our trip was spent climbing Kilimanjaro 8-Days via Machame Route while we got the chance to Spend a night at Crater Camp during descent and spent 5-Days visiting various animal parks and that include Lake Manyara, Siringet, Tarangire and Ngoro Ngoro but we also we had one day to tour around Moshi town before we departure. Were so happy we had a great experience with this company.
During our safari we saw more animals and beautiful scenery than we ever thought we would, everything was just thrilling.
And during the climb, well ...It was challenging but worthy the experience besides I asked Bacari and he said All ages and all types climb and summit, so don't let that detour you from trying. Approach with common sense and respect the mountain [Fact] Lol
Okay Why do I recommend this company So far Kilisas Team were attentive, friendly and extremely kind ever since we arrived everything was great and from the experience we had with it feels like its their priority to continue providing top-notch service to customers like you always which is I highly recommend you and you and you
Besides they offer the best prices and the highest quality Briefly, everything was really great!
It was truly an amazing wondrous experience.! In the end, climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro was one of the best experiences in my life.”
Thank you for your feedback! Your satisfaction is our pride and helps us to give the best of ourselves to make the guests' stay unforgettable. As you experienced during your stay our mission is providing our customers an experience with a cozy atmosphere and a friendly service!
We hope to see you back in future.
Day 1: Moshi – Londorossi Gate – Mti Mkubwa Camp
Day 2: Mti Mkubwa Camp – Shira Camp 2
Day 3: Shira Camp 2 – Lava Tower – Barranco Camp
Day 4: Barranco Camp – Barafu Camp
Day 5: Barafu Camp – Uhuru Peak – Mweka Camp
Day 6: Mweka camp– Mweka Gate – Moshi
- Total meals: 5 breakfast, 5 lunch and 5 dinner
- Transport: Private transfer to & from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi. Transportation between your Moshi hotel and Kilimanjaro National Park gate
- Accommodation: 2 nights' accommodation in Moshi (1 night before & 1 night after the climb). Accommodation in camps during the climb as per the itinerary
- Park entrance fees & camping fees
- Team Kilimanjaro rescue fees
- Government taxes. 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 4 season mountain tents
- Double-layered sleeping mats
- Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porters
- Treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA) & Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Portable oxygen tanks & oxygen meter
- Emergency first aid kit
- Travel Insurance
- All flights
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Tips for guides, cook & porters
- Lunch, dinner and drinks at your hotel before and after climb
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Portable flush toilet with a toilet tent is available for an extra USD 70 per person for the entire trek
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.