- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro via the Lemosho Route
- Conquer the great Barranco Wall
- Enjoy majestic scenery along the way
This route starts on the western side of the mountain, from Londorossi Gate. Continue your journey to the Shira Plateau from where the trail moves eastbound to the Lava Tower. Head down toward the Barranco Valley via the Southern Circuit before making a final push to reach the top of Africa.
Descend to Mweka Hut from the summit and drive to Moshi, where you will spend your last night. Included in the tour price is two night's stay in Moshi, one night each before and after the climb. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Shawn and I spent about 2 weeks in Tanzania, with arrangements made this local tour company who supplied our guide Bacari and Tammy Throughout the Mountain and Chris during our safari and everything was taken care off
porters/cook. Our trip was spent climbing Kilimanjaro 8-Days via Machame Route while we got the chance to Spend a night at Crater Camp during descent and spent 5-Days visiting various animal parks and that include Lake Manyara, Siringet, Tarangire and Ngoro Ngoro but we also we had one day to tour around Moshi town before we departure. We’re so happy we had a great experience with this company.
During our safari we saw more animals and beautiful scenery than we ever thought we would, everything was just thrilling.
And during the climb, well ...It was challenging but worthy the experience besides I asked Bacari and he said All ages and all types climb and summit, so don't let that detour you from trying. Approach with common sense and respect the mountain [Fact] Lol
Okay Why do I recommend this company? So far Kilisa’s Team were attentive, friendly and extremely kind ever since we arrived everything was great and from the experience we had with it feels like it’s their priority to continue providing top-notch service to customers like you always which is I highly recommend you and you and you
Besides they offer the best prices and the highest quality Briefly, everything was really great!
It was truly an amazing wondrous experience.! In the end, climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro was one of the best experiences in my life.”
Thank you for your feedback! Your satisfaction is our pride and helps us to give the best of ourselves to make the guests' stay unforgettable. As you experienced during your stay our mission is providing our customers an experience with a cozy atmosphere and a friendly service!
We hope to see you back in future.
And big thanks to Kilisa Tours & Safaris as they deserve it since we truly enjoyed every bit of the organization. The route choice to Kilimanjaro 8 Days Lemosho Route” and that suited our time and budget. And the service provided in the Mountain was Top Notch; the guides were brilliant, friendly, knowledgeable, humorous when needed.”
Thank you so much for making Kilisa tours your choice when you visited Tanzania
We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed every bit of organization we had for you.
We sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding your service.
Please rest assured that your feedback will be shared with the Kilisa's team.
We hope to see you again in future.
Thank you so much for taking your time and leave us such a great review about the experience you had climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro with our crew.
We are delighted for your successful and great victory
come back when the chances arise, we would be delighted :)
Day 1: Moshi – Londorossi Gate – Mti Mkubwa Camp
Day 2: Mti Mkubwa Camp – Shira Camp 2
Day 3: Shira Camp 2 – Lava Tower – Barranco Camp
Day 4: Barranco Camp – Barafu Camp
Day 5: Barafu Camp – Uhuru Peak – Mweka Camp
Day 6: Mweka camp– Mweka Gate – Moshi
- Total meals: 5 breakfast, 5 lunch and 5 dinner
- Transport: Private transfer to & from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi. Transportation between your Moshi hotel and Kilimanjaro National Park gate
- Accommodation: 2 nights' accommodation in Moshi (1 night before & 1 night after the climb). Accommodation in camps during the climb as per the itinerary
- Park entrance fees & camping fees
- Team Kilimanjaro rescue fees
- Government taxes. 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 4 season mountain tents
- Double-layered sleeping mats
- Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porters
- Treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA) & Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Portable oxygen tanks & oxygen meter
- Emergency first aid kit
- Travel Insurance
- All flights
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Tips for guides, cook & porters
- Lunch, dinner and drinks at your hotel before and after climb
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Portable flush toilet with a toilet tent is available for an extra USD 70 per person for the entire trek
- Save US$ 58+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.