- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro via the Lemosho Route
- Conquer the great Barranco Wall
- Enjoy majestic scenery along the way
This route starts on the western side of the mountain, from Londorossi Gate. Continue your journey to the Shira Plateau from where the trail moves eastbound to the Lava Tower. Head down toward the Barranco Valley via the Southern Circuit before making a final push to reach the top of Africa.
Descend to Mweka Hut from the summit and drive to Moshi, where you will spend your last night. Included in the tour price is two night's stay in Moshi, one night each before and after the climb. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Moshi – Londorossi Gate – Mti Mkubwa Camp
Day 2: Mti Mkubwa Camp – Shira Camp 2
Day 3: Shira Camp 2 – Lava Tower – Barranco Camp
Day 4: Barranco Camp – Barafu Camp
Day 5: Barafu Camp – Uhuru Peak – Mweka Camp
Day 6: Mweka camp– Mweka Gate – Moshi
- Total meals: 5 breakfast, 5 lunch and 5 dinner
- Transport: Private transfer to & from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi. Transportation between your Moshi hotel and Kilimanjaro National Park gate
- Accommodation: 2 nights' accommodation in Moshi (1 night before & 1 night after the climb). Accommodation in camps during the climb as per the itinerary
- Park entrance fees & camping fees
- Team Kilimanjaro rescue fees
- Government taxes. 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 4 season mountain tents
- Double-layered sleeping mats
- Friendly and professional mountain guides, cook and porters
- Treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA) & Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Portable oxygen tanks & oxygen meter
- Emergency first aid kit
- Travel Insurance
- All flights
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Tips for guides, cook & porters
- Lunch, dinner and drinks at your hotel before and after climb
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Portable flush toilet with a toilet tent is available for an extra USD 70 per person for the entire trek
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.