- Cooking classes
- Bicycle tour
- Kayaking and canoeing
- City sightseeing
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Kayak through caves and sleep on a private island in Ha Long Bay
- Visit the beautiful countryside of Ninh Binh and sleep at a local homestay
- Experience local village life amongst the green rice paddies of the Mekong Delta
- Enjoy country life in the peaceful town of Kampot
The very best of both Vietnam and Cambodia await you on this 21 day mega adventure. Dive into the sights, sounds, flavours and experiences of two of South East Asia’s most exciting and culturally rich countries, with countless unique inclusions along the way. Take part in hands on cooking classes, cruise stunning Ha Long Bay, learn about Cambodia’s dark past and end your trip at Angkor Wat, one of the 7 Ancient Wonders of the World. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader, plus an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better.
Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi - Hanoi
Day 2: Rickshaw exploring - Hanoi
Day 3: Ha Long Bay overnight boat - Ha Long Bay
Day 4: Private island stay - Ha Long Bay
Day 5: Ninh Binh homestay - Ninh Binh
Day 6: Bike rides, row boats & a sunset hike - Hoi An
Day 7: Explore Hoi An - Hoi An
Day 8: Basket fishing & cooking class - Hoi An
Day 9: Travel to Ho Chi Minh City - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10: Local life on the Mekong Delta - Mekong Delta
Day 11: Cu Chi Tunnels - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 12: Head to Cambodia - Phnom Penh
Day 13: Tuk Tuks & history - Phnom Penh
Day 14: Kayaking in Kampot- Kampot
Day 15: Pepper plantation & cooking class - Kampot
Day 16: Hello paradise - Koh Rong
Day 17: Snorkelling - Koh Rong
Day 18: Beach massage - Koh Rong
Day 19: Floating village - Siem Reap
Day 20: Angkor Wat - Siem Reap
Day 21: Depart Siem Reap or extend your stay - Siem Reap
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hotel 24/7
- 20 Nights Accommodation
- Night Out in Hanoi
- Overnight Boat Trip on Ha Long Bay
- 7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- All Transport
- S21 Prison With Local Guide
- Locally Guided Tour of Siem Reap
- Awesome Group Leader
- Help with Onward Travel
- Walking & Rickshaw Tour of Hanoi
- Private Island Stay & Kayaking
- Local Homestay Experience
- Bicycle Tour of Ninh Binh
- Rice Paddies
- River Boat Cruise
- Dragon Mountain Viewpoint
- Cooking Class
- Visit Local Markets
- Basket Boat Crab Fishing
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tours
- Traditional Mud Fishing
- Mekong Delta Experience
- Local Village Visit
- Tuk Tuk Tour of Phnom Penh
- Tour of the Killing Fields
- River Kayaking
- Local Markets & Pepper Plantation
- Khmer Cooking Class
- River Cruise
- Koh Rong Island Boat Trip Snorkelling
- Floating Villages
- Angkor Wat Sunrise Temple Tour
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam + Cambodia 21 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 June 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam + Cambodia 21 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam + Cambodia 21 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- This tour package follows COVID-19 protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.