- Cooking classes
- Kayaking and canoeing
- duration 29 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 22
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cruise Bangkok’s canals and experience local life
- Float around the idyllic Phi Phi islands on an exclusive boat trip
- Visit remote hill tribes and make friends with elephants in Chiang Mai
- Dive into the culture, food and fast paced lifestyle of buzzing Hanoi
Two of Asia’s most colourful, culturally rich and visually beautiful countries await you on this 29 day mega adventure. Soak in the sights, flavours and unique experiences of Thailand and Vietnam, including hands on cooking classes, local homestays, gorgeous beaches, cycles through rice paddies, a stay on a private island, and some very special elephant cuddles. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better.
Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok - Bangkok
Day 2: Temples & Tuk Tuks - Bangkok
Day 3: Thai cooking class - Bangkok
Day 4: Floating Bungalows - Khao Sok
Day 5: Welcome to paradise - Koh Phangan
Day 6: Traditional massage - Koh Phangan
Day 7: Explore Koh Phangan - Koh Phangan
Day 8: Muay Thai or Yoga - Koh Phangan
Day 9: ‘Sawasdee’ Phi Phi - Phi Phi
Day 10: Full day boat trip - Phi Phi
Day 11: Islands & viewpoints - Phi Phi
Day 12: Time to chill - Phi Phi
Day 13: Travel to Chiang Mai - Chiang Mai
Day 14: Rainforest Zip Lining - Chiang Mai
Day 15: Hill tribe stay - Chiang Mai
Day 16: Bamboo River Rafting - Chiang Mai
Day 17: Elephant experience - Chiang Mai
Day 18: Fly to Vietnam - Hanoi
Day 19: Rickshaw exploring - Hanoi
Day 20- Ha Long Bay Stay - Ha Long Bay
Day 21: Private Island Stay - Ha Long Bay
Day 22: Ninh Binh Homestay - Ninh Binh
Day 23: Bike Rides & Row Boats - Hoi An
Day 24: Explore Hoi An - Hoi An
Day 25: Cooking class - Hoi An
Day 26: Ho Chi Minh City - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 27: Mekong Delta - Mekong Delta
Day 28: Cu Chi Tunnels - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 29: Check out - Ho Chi Minh City
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hotel 24/7
- 28 Nights Accommodation
- Night Out in Hanoi
- Overnight Boat Trip on Ha Long Bay
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- All Transport
- Awesome Group Leader
- Help with Onward Travel
- Bangkok River Cruise
- Visit Ancient Temples
- Thai Cooking Class
- Experience Local Life
- Party in Bangkok
- Khao Sok National Park
- Floating Bungalows
- Kayaking & Tubing
- Island Trip & Snorkelling
- Muay Thai or Yoga Experience
- Thai Massage
- Beach Party!
- Paradise Islands Boat Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Experience
- Phi Phi Viewpoint
- Jungle Zip-Lining
- Overnight Hill Tribe Trek
- Bamboo River Rafting
- Elephant Experience
- Walking & Rickshaw Tour of Hanoi
- Experience Local Life
- Private Island Stay
- Local Homestay Experience
- Bicycle Tour of Ninh Binh
- Rice Paddies
- River Boat Cruise
- Dragon Mountain Viewpoint
- Vietnamese Cooking Class
- Visit Local Markets
- Basket Boat Crab Fishing
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tours
- Traditional Mud Fishing
- Mekong Delta Experience
- Local Village Visit
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 94+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand and Vietnam 29 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand and Vietnam 29 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand and Vietnam 29 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- This tour package follows COVID-19 protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.