- Cooking classes
- Rickshaw, cycle or local transport tour
- Bicycle tour
- Kayaking and canoeing
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 17-45 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy premium accommodation including upgraded traditional home stays and fourstar hotels
- Immerse yourself in the buzz of Hanoi on a walking and rickshaw tour
- Trek through the lush, rolling mountainsides of Sapa, Cruise overnight through the magnificent Ha Long Bay
- Be captured by the charm of Hoi An
Day 1 - Arrive in Hanoi
Day 2 - Explore Hanoi
Day 3 – Sapa Trekking
Day 4 – Waterfalls and Mountains
Day 5 – Discover Sapa Town
Day 6 – Ha Long Bay Overnight Boat
Day 7 – Ninh Binh Homestay
Day 8 - Explore Ninh Binh
Day 9 – Explore Hoi An
Day 10 - Basket Fishing & Cooking Class
Day 11 – Beach Day
Day 12 - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 13 - Mekong Delta Local Experience
Day 14 - Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 15 - Leave Ho Chi Minh City or Extend Your Stay
- 14 nights premium accommodation
- Night out in Hanoi
- Sapa mountain side accommodation
- Overnight Ha Long Bay Boat trip
- Night out in Ho Chi Minh City
- Overnight Mekong Delta Experience
- 13 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All transport in-cluding 2 internal flights
- Experienced western group leader and local guides
- Airport pickup
- Walking & Rickshaw Tour of Hanoi
- Local Markets
- Sapa Trekking with locals
- Local Homestay in Ninh Binh
- Bicycle Tour
- River Boat Trip
- Dragon Mountain Viewpoint
- Cooking Class
- Traditional Crab Fishing Basket Boat Tour
- Local village visit
- Cu Chi Tunnels tour
- Onward travel help & planning
- 24/7 support after the trip finish-es.
- International Flights (2x internal flights are included)
- Travel Insurance
- some meals
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- This tour package follows COVID-19 protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.