- Cooking classes
- Rickshaw, cycle or local transport tour
- Bicycle tour
- Kayaking and canoeing
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 17-45 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Enjoy premium accommodation including upgraded traditional home stays and fourstar hotels
- Immerse yourself in the buzz of Hanoi on a walking and rickshaw tour
- Trek through the lush, rolling mountainsides of Sapa, Cruise overnight through the magnificent Ha Long Bay
- Be captured by the charm of Hoi An
- Learn about local village life in the Mekong Delta and discover the history of the Cu Chi tunnels.
From the bustle of busy cities to the stunning vistas of Ha Long Bay, Vietnam is one of the most fascinating destinations in all of South East Asia. That’s why we’ve created Vietnam Experience, a premium 15 day trip that’ll take you to all the highlights of this beautiful country, and much more! You’ll explore Hanoi on a traditional rickshaw, stay with locals in the lush mountainside of Sapa, sail through Ha Long Bay, learn to cook tasty Vietnamese food, discover traditional villages in the Mekong Delta, and learn some history at the Cu Chi tunnels, all while staying in upgraded accommodation. Plus, you’ll have an experienced group leader from the moment you step off the plane, an instant group of friends to share the adventure with, help with all your onward travel and plenty of included activities. The trip of a lifetime just got even better!
"Day 1 - Arrive in Hanoi
Day 2 - Explore Hanoi
Day 3 – Sapa Trekking
Day 4 – Waterfalls and Mountains
Day 5 – Discover Sapa Town
Day 6 – Ha Long Bay Overnight Boat
Day 7 – Ninh Binh Homestay
Day 8 - Explore Ninh Binh
Day 9 – Explore Hoi An
Day 10 - Basket Fishing & Cooking Class
Day 11 – Beach Day
Day 12 - Ho Chi Minh City
Day 13 - Mekong Delta Local Experience
Day 14 - Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 15 - Leave Ho Chi Minh City or Extend Your Stay
- 14 nights premium accommodation
- Overnight Ha Long Bay Boat trip
- Overnight Mekong Delta Experience
- 13 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All transport in-cluding 2 internal flights
- Experienced western group leader and local guides
- Airport pickup
- Walking & Rickshaw Tour of Hanoi
- Local Markets
- Night out in Hanoi
- Sapa mountain side accommodation
- Sapa Trekking with locals
- Local Homestay in Ninh Binh
- Bicycle Tour
- River Boat Trip
- Dragon Mountain Viewpoint
- Cooking Class
- Traditional Crab Fishing Basket Boat Tour
- Night out in Ho Chi Minh City
- Local village visit
- Cu Chi Tunnels tour
- Onward travel help & planning
- 24/7 support after the trip finish-es.
- International Flights (2x internal flights are included)
- Travel Insurance
- some meals
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2022, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- All travellers are recommended to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.