- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 9+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the quiet tourist paradise of the Lan Ha Bay
- Spend 2 nights in La Pinta cruise, stay in one of its 16 stylish cabins
- Enjoy swimming or kayaking in the Tra Bau area, explore Viet Hai Village on bicycle
- Take a boat to the Dark and Bright Cave
Cruise to Lan Ha Bay, whose limestone outcroppings and emerald waters are equally as impressive as that of the Ha Long bay but often sees less boats and travellers as compared with its more popular twin. The bay is also known for its beautiful beaches and mysterious caves.
Stop at Vung Tra Bau. Choose between either kayaking or swimming in its emerald waters before heading to the world-famous Ha Long Bay. See its towering limestone islands, called karst, which are covered with rainforests. Enjoy the beauty of its emerald waters and see various islets around it.
Explore the traditional fishing village of Viet Hai, located in the middle of a jungle, on a bicycle (you will travel around 5km on your bike). Observe the life of the people and the natural beauty of the place.
Observe local fishermen netting their catch. Learn to prepare well-known Vietnamese cuisine during this trip. Fish squids in calm waters in the evening. This cruise has been designed with your utmost comfort and entertainment in mind. Admire panoramic views of the bay and the surrounding areas from the cruise. Give us the opportunity to serve you and we will ensure that you will never forget your La Pinta memories.
Day 1: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay
Day 2: Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Viet Hai
Day 3: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
- Pickup and drop off (shared)
- Entrance fees to places mentioned on the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guides
- A welcome drink onboard the cruise
- Spacious air-conditioned cabins and en-suite bathrooms
- 2 breakfast, 2 lunches, 2 dinners & 1 brunch onboard the cruise
- Kayaking or swimming, bamboo boat (shared), cooking classes, squid fishing & satellite TV (subject to weather conditions)
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Phone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
- Surcharge for Christmas & Solar New Year’s day is USD50 per person & that on Lunar New Year’s day is USD15 per person per day
- All other services not stated above
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationValidity from from 11 May 2018 until 31 December 2019 Price applicable to new bookings with minimum 2 passengers. If you are only 1 person, please book a single cabin The change of date is dependent upon seating availability The itinerary is subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions Children from 4 to under 8 years old are charged 75% of the adult price Infant under 4 years old can travel for free