- Cooking classes
- Bicycle tour
- City sightseeing
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Dive into the culture, food and fast paced lifestyle of buzzing Hanoi
- Kayak through caves and sleep on a private island surrounded by emerald green water in Ha Long Bay
- Visit the beautiful countryside of Ninh Binh and sleep at a local homestay
Offering steaming bowls of spicy Pho, lush green rice fields, and the emerald green waters of Halong Bay, Vietnam is the gift that just keeps on giving, and we couldn’t love it any more. That’s why we created Vietnam Intro, a 9 day adventure that takes you from north to south, including Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Hoi An & Ho Chi Minh City. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader, plus an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better.
Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi - Hanoi
Day 2: Rickshaw exploring - Hanoi
Day 3: Ha Long Bay overnight bay - Ha Long Bay
Day 4: Private islands stay - Ha Long Bay
Day 5: Ninh Binh homestay - Ninh Binh
Day 6: Bike rides, row boats & a sunset hike - Hoi An
Day 7: Explore Hoi An - Hoi An
Day 8: Basket fishing & cooking class - Hoi An
Day 9: Depart Ho Chi Minh or extend your stay - Ho Chi Minh City
- 8 Nights Accommodation
- Overnight Boat Trip on Ha Long Bay
- 7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- All Transport & Internal Flight
- Awesome Group Leader
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hostel 24/7
- Help with Onward Travel
- Walking & Rickshaw Tour of Hanoi
- Night Out in Hanoi
- Private Island Stay & Kayaking
- Local Homestay Experience
- Bicycle Tour of Ninh Binh
- Rice Paddies
- River Boat Cruise
- Dragon Mountain Viewpoint
- Cooking Class
- Visit Local Markets
- Basket Boat Crab Fishing
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam Intro 9 day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2022, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Intro 9 day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Intro 9 day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- All travellers are recommended to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.