- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cruise on a rickshaw through the crazy capital of Hanoi, meet the friendly locals, sample the delicious street food and immerse yourself in the fascinating daily life of this awesome city.
- Experience the world heritage listed and stunning natural wonder of Ha Long Bay, cruise on beautiful emerald green waters through towering limestone islands topped with rainforest, go kayaking through caves and stay overnight on your own private island!
- Experience a Local Homestay in the beautiful countryside of Ninh Binh with a Riverboat trip through the rice paddies and a 450 step climb to the amazing Dragon Mountain viewpoint.
- Wander through Hoi An, Vietnam’s most relaxed and beautiful town, learn to cook delicious Vietnamese food before being guided through coconut groves by traditional fisherman and fishing for crabs!
Vietnam Intro is the most amazing way to experience Vietnam! You’ll discover crazy Hanoi, experience the stunning Ha Long Bay, stay on your own private island, go sea kayaking, crab fishing with traditional fisherman, soak up fascinating local culture, learn to cook delicious Vietnamese food, relax on beautiful beaches, party the night away and much more. Plus you’ll have an awesome Group Leader with you from the moment you step off the plane, an instant group of friends to share your adventure with and help with all your onward travel.
Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!
Day 1: Arrive and meet the Group
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour
Day 3: Ha Long Bay Overnight Boat
Day 4: Ha Long Bay Private Island Stay
Day 5: Ha Long Bay & Ninh Binh Homestay
Day 6: Ninh Binh & Overnight Train
Day 7: Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An, Basket Boat Tour with Crab Fishing and Cooking Class
Day 9: Fly to Ho Chi Minh City, Trip Finishes
- 2 Nights in Hanoi at a hostel
- 1 Night in Ha Long Bay in an overnight boat
- 1 Night on a private island in multishare hut
- 1 Night in Ninh Binh at Local Homestay
- 1 Night on sleeper train
- 2 Nights in Hoi An at a hotel
- Night out in Hanoi
- 3 Day / 2 Night Ha Long Bay Boat trip with overnight stay on Private Island
- 7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- All transport
- Experienced western Group Leader and local guides
- Airport pickup
- Walking & Rickshaw Tour of Hanoi
- Local Markets
- Local Homestay in Ninh Binh
- Bicycle Tour
- River Boat Trip
- Dragon Mountain Viewpoint
- Cooking Class
- Traditional Crab Fishing Basket Boat Tour
- Onward travel help & planning
- 24/7 support after the trip finishes.
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Bookmundi is partner with Intro Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 30 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 170 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 22 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Intro 9 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Intro 9 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.