- Taste the best Argentine and Chilean foods and wines.
- Explore the lake districts of Argentina and Chile.
- Discover the rich culture of Buenos Aires, visit the Evita Museum.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- All entrance fees included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Explore boutique wineries and sample the wines of the region.
- Indulge in gourmet food.
- Stay in a cozy private lodge in the mountains.
- Explore the vineyards of Valparaiso.
- Visit Mendoza, the capital of Malbec.
- Participate in a cooking class in Buenos Aires.
- Be overwhelmed by the magnificence of Iguazu Falls and Visit amazing Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Experience the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires.
- Travel to Ushuaia, the 'End of the World'.
- Andes mountains.
- Gourmet Restaurant.
Would you like to get to know the Andes, breathe the fresh air, walk in ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Providencia/Providencia View Map
- Operator Chile Off Track
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Boutique family owned winery.
- Amazing Wine.
- Oldest Winery Chile.
- See salt flats & the Humahuaca Canyon.
- Taste some of the finest wines in Mendoza.
- Tour Buenos Aires and enjoy a tango show.
- Discover Santiago’s nightlife with visits to three local bars and a salsa club.
- Indulge in local drinks like terremoto (a white wine + pineapple ice cream (!!!) mixed drink) and piscola (a strong grape liquor with coke and ice).
- Sample a local favourite snack, sopaipillas with pebre, little Chilean buns with salsa.
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 86 4.5 hours View Tour
|May 25||Only 10 seats left|
|May 28||10+ seats left|
- Drive through the Atacama Desert, the driest place in the world.
- Become an expert in Chilean wines, visit 2 wineries in the Colchagua Valleys.
- Explore the old quarters of Valparaiso.
- See the best of Santiago & end the day with wine tour and tasting.
- Professional and local guide taking you to see the best of Santiago.
- Tour the magnificent and beautifully landscaped grounds of Concha y Toro Winery.
- Taste the famous Concha y Toro Wine.
- Visit ancient wine cellars including “Casillero del Diablo”.
- Discover this beautiful town located in the heart of the Calchaquies Valley.
- Tour a local winery and enjoy a wine tasting.
- Be accompanied by professional bilingual guides.
- Organic & Boutique Wine Tour.
- 2 Wine Tastings and lunch in a gourmet restaurant..
- Wine tour and tasting in La Recova.
- Combined with cheese , olives and olive oil.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results