Mumbai Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2019/2020
7 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 2 Reviews
- Sanchi - Visit the oldest Buddhist sanctuary in existence, and Udayagiri Caves..
- Satpura - Search for the magnificent Bengal tiger by jeep, boat and on foot.
- Kanha - Three jeep safaris to find tigers and other animals in the park.
- Mumbai - Sightseeing tour including visit to Dharavi, 'Slumdog Millionaire' quarter.
- Ajanta Caves - Excursion to see famous Buddhist cave paintings.
- Ellora Temples - Explore the great Siva temple called Kailasa (the Hindu Olympus).
- Gir National Park -Search for Asiatic lions and other wildlife amongst the forests and valleys of the park.
- Ahmedabad - Take a heritage walk around the city's main sites and visit Gandhi's ashram.
- Great Rann of Kutch - Explore the salt-pan landscape and visit local tribal communities.
SaveUS$ 137From US$ 1,960 13 days View Tour
|Nov 3||10+ seats left|
|Nov 24||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Mumbai, India's financial powerhouse.
- See Mumbai's major highlights, including Elephanta Caves & Gateway of India.
- Visit Goa, known for its tranquil beaches and laid-back atmosphere.
- Visit Chandni Chowk, Red Fort & Humayun's Tomb in Delhi.
- Explore the 5th century Elephanta Caves in Mumbai.
- Enjoy a boat ride in Varanasi.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Delhi & see its major highlights.
- See the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Visit Jaipur & learn more about Rajput history.
- Enjoy sightseeing tours of Delhi & Mumbai.
- See the palaces, forts and temples built by the Rajputs in Rajasthan.
- Travel to Agra, see the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
SaveUS$ 58From US$ 834 11 days View Tour
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results