- duration 11 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy sightseeing tours of Delhi & Mumbai. See their main highlights
- See the palaces, forts and temples built by the Rajputs in Rajasthan
- Travel to Agra, see the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Enjoy an elephant ride in Amber Fort in Jaipur
Starting with a sightseeing tour of Delhi, India's capital city, this tour will take you to Agra, home to the majestic Taj Mahal, before travelling to the princely cities of Rajasthan that are known throughout the world for their lavish palaces and gigantic forts. Explore the cities of Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur while in Rajasthan. See the grand City Palace in Jaipur, the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort in the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort an =d lavishly decorated interiors of palaces in Udaipur before travelling to Mumbai.
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of India's financial and entertainment capital and explore the ancient Elephanta Caves before it's time to head home. Stay in 3-star hotels or similar and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied by a professional, English-speaking driver during this tour. Please note that domestic flight tickets and entrance fees to monuments mentioned on the itinerary are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
The staff at GeTSHolidays Vaseem and Ritu were in contact with us everyday to make sure everything was going well. I used an Indian SIM card so I had a local number to keep in touch with them. Getting a SIM card in India is a challenge but well worth it. Amritsar was great.
The people were very nice. Don’t miss the kitchens at the Golden Temple. We went to the flag lowering ceremony at the border with Pakistan. We had seen it over 30 years ago from the Pakistan side and could not believe how many people go there now. We love India.”
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaipur – Jodhpur
Day 7: Jodhpur sightseeing tour & drive to Udaipur
Day 8: Udaipur sightseeing tour
Day 9: Udaipur - Mumbai (by flight)
Day 10: Mumbai sightseeing tour
Day 11: Mumbai departure
- Meals: 10 breakfasts
- 10 nights’ accommodation in 3-star hotels or similar
- Transport: Pickup and drop off. An air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver during the sightseeing tour. Ferry tickets to and from Elephanta Caves to the Gateway of India
- Services of English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur & Mumbai
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Boat ride in Udaipur
- Sound and light show in Udaipur
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All applicable taxes
- Airfare (international and domestic) including the Udaipur - Mumbai flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Mandatory gala dinner during Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- India visa fees
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Save +US$ 33 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The mentioned prices will not be valid from 14 December 2019 10 January 2020. Agra Hotels will not be operational between 06 09 January 2020 due to a huge medical conference. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star hotel categories.