- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy sightseeing tours of Delhi & Mumbai. See their main highlights
- See the palaces, forts and temples built by the Rajputs in Rajasthan
- Travel to Agra, see the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Enjoy an elephant ride in Amber Fort in Jaipur
Starting with a sightseeing tour of Delhi, India's capital city, this tour will take you to Agra, home to the majestic Taj Mahal, before travelling to the princely cities of Rajasthan that are known throughout the world for their lavish palaces and gigantic forts. Explore the cities of Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur while in Rajasthan. See the grand City Palace in Jaipur, the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort in the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort an =d lavishly decorated interiors of palaces in Udaipur before travelling to Mumbai.
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of India's financial and entertainment capital and explore the ancient Elephanta Caves before it's time to head home. Stay in 3-star hotels or similar and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied by a professional, English-speaking driver during this tour. Please note that domestic flight tickets and entrance fees to monuments mentioned on the itinerary are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
We found Gets Holiday through the internet and they arranged a 15 night trip to India for my husband and me. During the planning stage, their responses to our emails were almost immediate, and included calls when they wanted or needed an immediate response. The trip they arranged for us was wonderful.
They took care of all the details, and never let us down. They delivered exactly what they promised, on time, with efficiency and smiles. When we had a problem (a car broke down once), they responded within minutes by sending a replacement car to us. The hotels they picked were great, the drivers were wonderful, and the guides were excellent. Whenever we had a question or wanted to consult with them, regardless of the issue, they were almost immediately accessible and always gracious and very helpful.
If you want to travel in India, I highly recommend using Gets Holidays.”
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaipur – Jodhpur
Day 7: Jodhpur sightseeing tour & drive to Udaipur
Day 8: Udaipur sightseeing tour
Day 9: Udaipur - Mumbai (by flight)
Day 10: Mumbai sightseeing tour
Day 11: Mumbai departure
- Meals: 10 breakfasts
- 10 nights’ accommodation in 3-star hotels or similar
- Transport: Pickup and drop off. An air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver during the sightseeing tour. Ferry tickets to and from Elephanta Caves to the Gateway of India
- Services of English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur & Mumbai
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Boat ride in Udaipur
- Sound and light show in Udaipur
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All applicable taxes
- Airfare (international and domestic) including the Udaipur - Mumbai flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Mandatory gala dinner during Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- India visa fees
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.