- duration 6 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Mumbai, India's financial powerhouse
- See Mumbai's major highlights, including Elephanta Caves & Gateway of India
- Visit Goa, known for its tranquil beaches and laidback atmosphere
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Mumbai and see some of the city's main highlights on the second day of the tour before flying to Goa (own expense, not included in the tour price), India's popular beach resort area and holiday destination.
Spend two days in Goa sprawling on the beach or exploring the surrounding areas before it is time to head home. Stay in 3-star hotels or similar during this trip and go out on your sightseeing tour in a private vehicle accompanied by a professional, English-speaking driver. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary are not included in the tour price and must be paid for by the travellers themselves. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
We will certainly recommend gets to our family and friends and we will definitely travel with you again in the future.”
The guides were all fluent English speakers with a wealth of information. We never were taken to additional shopping, etc. that we didn't want. We have traveled extensively in the world and the ability to have a car and driver for the entire trip is wonderful. Our driver, Kurban Ali, was especially terrific. Driving in India can be a contact sport, but Kurban was fantastic. Due to the distances and the road conditions in India we spent a lot of time with our driver. He was a wealth of information as well as very solicitous for our needs and wants.
We made many stops for off tour photo ops and contacts that you can never have with a group tour. My wife is a teacher, and one of the many highlights of our trip was Kurban taking us to a public rural school. My wife was just overwhelmed and loved being called the "hot teacher." We intersected with some group tours at attractions, but nothing beats being one on one with your guide. The costs are extremely reasonable (this is India) and the ability to have extended conversations is one of the reasons we travel. GeTS travel was professional and experienced and we heartily recommend them.
Day 1: Arrival in Mumbai
Day 2: Mumbai sightseeing tour
Day 3: Mumbai - Goa (by flight)
Day 4: Free day in Goa
Day 5: Free day in Goa continues
Day 6: Goa departure
- Meals: 5 breakfast
- Accommodation: Basic-category rooms in a 3-star hotel or similar on a twin room basis
- An English-speaking, local guide in Mumbai only
- Transport: Pickup and drop off. An air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver during the sightseeing tour. Boat trip to and from Elephanta Caves to the Gateway of India
- One mineral water bottle per person per day.
- All currently applicable taxes, including GST
- Airfare (international and domestic) including the Mumbai - Goa flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Mandatory gala dinner during Christmas and New Year Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Charges, telephone bills, drinks, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Save +US$ 16 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The mentioned prices will not be valid from 14 December 2019 - 10 January 2020 We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels.