- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Mumbai, India's financial powerhouse
- See Mumbai's major highlights, including Elephanta Caves & Gateway of India
- Visit Goa, known for its tranquil beaches and laidback atmosphere
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Mumbai and see some of the city's main highlights on the second day of the tour before flying to Goa (own expense, not included in the tour price), India's popular beach resort area and holiday destination.
Spend two days in Goa sprawling on the beach or exploring the surrounding areas before it is time to head home. Stay in 3-star hotels or similar during this trip and go out on your sightseeing tour in a private vehicle accompanied by a professional, English-speaking driver. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary are not included in the tour price and must be paid for by the travellers themselves. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
We met our driver (PK) and the Getsholidays rep at our New Delhi Hotel, confirmed details of our itinerary and then set off. Our driver was great, the car very comfortable and the tours all worthwhile. Some of the drives were longer than expected but with significant road works happening, this is unavoidable.
The hotels selected by Getsholidays matched our 3 star expectations and at the Jungle Retreat, Rathenbore…..exceeded our expectations. Gets staff were in touch with us intermittently throughout the tour to check everything was going ok. Monte, at Rathenbore, ensured we know the arrangements for the 2 Tiger Surfaris we were booked on. We recommend you give Delhi a couple of days either before or after your tour. It is worth a closer look.
On the whole the tour was great and met our needs in a short timeline. Our subsequent comparing of online costs to do the same tour reinforced to us that it was about right for a 7 day tour with car and driver. Getsholidays certainly presented as professional and supportive tour company with effective local contacts. Definitely worth considering.”
From the road from New Delhi to Agra , Jaipur and back, the driver who drove carefully and calmly, the car with air conditioning and bottled mineral water.
The guide was excellent. I received a lot of information about Taj Mahal and Agra in general. I didn't have to wait in line to visit anything.
The lunch at Marriott was also great.
I couldn't have higher expectations than what was offered to me.”
Day 1: Arrival in Mumbai
Day 2: Mumbai sightseeing tour
Day 3: Mumbai - Goa (by flight)
Day 4: Free day in Goa
Day 5: Free day in Goa continues
Day 6: Goa departure
- Meals: 5 breakfast
- Accommodation: Basic-category rooms in a 3-star hotel or similar on a twin room basis
- An English-speaking, local guide in Mumbai only
- Transport: Pickup and drop off. An air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver during the sightseeing tour. Boat trip to and from Elephanta Caves to the Gateway of India
- One mineral water bottle per person per day.
- All currently applicable taxes, including GST
- Airfare (international and domestic) including the Mumbai - Goa flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Mandatory gala dinner during Christmas and New Year Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Charges, telephone bills, drinks, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Save US$ 19+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe mentioned prices will not be valid from 14 December 2019 - 10 January 2020 We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels.