- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the rich history and architecture of the impressive forts scattered across the province, from Jaipur’s Amber Fort and Royal City Palace to Agra’s Red Fort and iconic Taj Mahal.
- The chance to get closer to India’s exotic wildlife, and perhaps catch more than a glimpse of its elusive animal king, the magnificent tiger, in Ranthambhore National Park
- Experience the diversity of Indian cuisine during dinner with a Rajput family in Bundi and a Brahmin family in Jaipur, a street food tour in Agra and a spectacular meal in the sand dunes of Pushkar, accompanied by a traditional dance performance.
- Your feature stay hotel in Jaipur has been delighting visitors since its opening in 1928, offering up elegant decor, traditional touches and worldclass service.
From magnificent forts to wild forests and energetic cities, Rajasthan has plenty to entice those in search of an adventure. This 14-day Premium journey through the north of India reveals the region’s best culture, landscapes and cuisine with the guidance of an experienced local leader. The fabled cities of Agra, Udaipur and Jaipur will impress with their grandeur, while Mumbai and Delhi provide a true snapshot of modern life. Search for tigers in Ranthambhore National Park, dine beneath the stars among the sand dunes of Pushkar and learn about life in Rajasthan in the homes of local families.
Ranthambhore National Park
Ranthambhore National Park
- Hotel (11 nights), Jaipur Feature Stay (2 nights)
- 13 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- Auto rickshaw , Cycle rickshaw , Jeep , Plane , Private vehicle , Boat , Metro
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Mumbai - Welcome dinner
- Mumbai - Gateway of India
- Mumbai - Guided city tour
- Mumbai - Dobi Ghat
- Mumbai - Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
- Mumbai - The Museum Mumbai (Prince of Wales Museum)
- Mumbai - Crawford Market
- Udaipur - Leader-led walking tour
- Udaipur - Lake Pichola boat ride
- Udaipur - Jagmandir Island Palace
- Udaipur - Dinner at lakeside restaurant
- Udaipur - City Palace
- Udaipur - Cultural performance
- Bundi - Stepwell
- Bundi - Home-cooked dinner
- Bundi - Leader-led orientation walk
- Bundi - Bundi Palace
- Pushkar - Leader-led walking tour
- Pushkar - Brahma Temple
- Pushkar - Private traditional dance performance & dinner on sand dune
- Jaipur - City Palace
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Jaipur - Private Royal Haveli visit with owner
- Jaipur - Rooftop drinks overlooking old walled city (one drink included)
- Ranthambhore National Park - Evening wildlife safari
- Ranthambhore National Park - Morning Wildlife Safari
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Expert-led street food tour (as dinner)
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking tour
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Any international flights to Mumbai and from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium India in Depth tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 121+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium India in Depth tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium India in Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium India in Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Rajasthan is a desert state and so it’s important to prepare for hot sticky temperatures during the day and cooler climates in the evening. Layers are the best way to tackle this disparity in weather.
- There are a number of long travel days on this trip. Some journeys take up to six hours, but are a great opportunity to get to know locals, fellow travellers and the diverse scenery.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers