- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn more about Mysore's history at Mysore Palace
- Visit the Chandramouleshwar Temple in Hubli & see its elaborate carvings
- Explore Mumbai and see its highlights during a sightseeing tour
- Relax on a beach in Goa
Starting from Bangalore, you will travel to Mysore, Hassan, Hospet and Hubli (home to the famous Hampi monuments) before heading to Goa, from where you will travel to Mumbai, the final destination on the itinerary that is also the financial and entertainment capital of the country.
Admire the ornate palaces of Mysore and Bangalore. Explore the ruins of Hampi and Hassan, relax on the beaches of Goa and discover the changing face of Karnataka during a sightseeing tour of Bangalore during this tour.
Enjoy accommodation in three-star hotels and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied by an English-speaking driver. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary as well as domestic flights are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
The trip was amazing every thing was just perfect.Driver vikas was wonderful We enjoyed the whole trip specially the kids they had a great time
Thank you getz for arranging such a great holiday not forgetting ankit great guy
Anthony and Family”
Once again Gets have come top withe how it was all arranged, The hotel in Hospet, the Guide was top man who went out of his way to enplane every thing to us, and the car and driver was spot on.
We arrived in Hospet and the car and driver was there to meet us and took us straight to the hotel, it was arranged that he would meet us at 8.30 next day, as arranged he was there on time. After the short drive to Hampi we met our guide who took us on our tour, he was very informative and went into detail regarding all of the sites and temples, We continued our tour next day and I can not praise you organisation high enough for the arrangements that you made. Thank you.
We intend to you's Gets next November as we intend to come to Deli and do the Golden Tiangle,
Day 1: Bangalore arrival
Day 2: Bangalore sightseeing tour
Day 3: Bangalore – Mysore
Day 4: Mysore – Hassan
Day 5: Hassan - Hospet
Day 6: Hospet sightseeing tour
Day 7: Hospet – Badami
Day 8: Badami – Hubli
Day 9: Hubli – Goa
Day 10: Goa sightseeing tour
Day 11: Free day in Goa
Day 12: Goa – Mumbai (by flight)
Day 13: Mumbai sightseeing tour
Day 14: Mumbai departure
- 13 breakfasts
- 13 nights’ accommodation in 3 star hotels or similar
- Transport: Pickup and drop off. All transport and sightseeing tours in an air-conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides in Bangalore, Mysore, Hassan, Hospet, Badami, Hubli, Goa and Mumbai
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All currently applicable taxes, including GST
- Airfare (international or domestic) including the Goa - Mumbai flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary.
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.