- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy worldclass treatment and hospitality at luxury signature 5star hotels at each location in Nepal and India, as specified or similar:
- 5star Dwarika's Hotel, a heritage hotel inspired by Kathmandu Valley's rich cultural heritage and Nepali craftsmanship
- 5star Imperial New Delhi, a restorative oasis ensconced in history in a busy city
- Awardwinning Maharajah's Express, a luxury train combining the opulence of luxury with charm of Indian culture
Day 1: Kathmandu (d)
Day 2: Kathmandu City Tour (b,l)
Day 3: Mount Everest By Air (b,l)
Day 4: Kathmandu - Delhi (b)
Day 5: Delhi City Tour (b,l)
Day 6: Delhi - Maharajas' Express Embarkation - Agra (b,l,d)
Day 7: Agra - Ranthambore (b,l,d)
Day 8: Jaipur (b,l,d)
Day 9: Delhi - Maharajas' Express Disembarkation - Flight To Udaipur - Sunset Cruise (b)
Day 10: Udaipur City Tour (b,l)
Day 11: Udaipur - Mumbai City Tour (b,l)
Day 12: Mumbai Free Day (b, D)
Day 13: Mumbai Departure (b)
- Breakfast in bed on selected days
- Airport Meet-and-Greet welcome service with the local tour guide
- 24/7 local assistance and travel guidance
- Guaranteed departures with Just Two Guests
- Small group with a maximum of 16 guests
- A unique "local-host" experience exclusively offered by Tweet World Travel
- Any international flights to Kathmandu and from Mumbai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 13-day Majestic Nepal And India Luxury Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 622 today.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 13-day Majestic Nepal And India Luxury Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
13-day Majestic Nepal And India Luxury Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 13-day Majestic Nepal And India Luxury Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.