- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Mumbai Sightseeing tour including visit to Dharavi, 'Slumdog Millionaire' quarter
- Ajanta Caves Excursion to see famous Buddhist cave paintings
- Ellora Temples Explore the great Siva temple called Kailasa (the Hindu Olympus)
- Bijapur Visit the vast Gol Gumbaz tomb
Central India offers an insight into the country's historical riches such as the rock-strewn Vijayanagara ruins of Hampi. Starting from bustling Mumbai, we journey through the Deccan Plateau's highlights before relaxing on the white sandy beaches of Goa. Mumbai - Sightseeing tour including visit to Dharavi, 'Slumdog Millionaire' quarter Bijapur - Visit the vast Gol Gumbaz, the Deccan mausoleum of king Mohammed Adil Shah Ajanta and Ellora- Explore the UNESCO painted caves and rock-cut temples
Day 1 : Join trip in Mumbai; late afternoon visit to Colaba area
Day 2 : Sightseeing in Mumbai
Day 3 : Train to Aurangabad
Day 4 : Excursion to Ajanta
Day 5 : Visit Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves; overnight train to Hyderabad
Day 6 : Arrive in Hyderabad; tour of Hyderabad
Day 7 : Drive to Bidar; Afternoon visit palaces and tombs
Day 8 : Drive to Gulbarga, drive on to Bijapur
Day 9 : Bijapur; visit mosque and bazaar. Drive to Badami
Day 10 : Morning in Badami and drive to Hospet
Day 11 : Day in Hampi
Day 12 : Train to Goa
Day 13 : Morning visit to Old Goa and then free afternoon
Day 14 : Trip ends in Goa
- 12 Breakfasts
- The Sahil Hotel Mumbai (2 nights)
- The Fern Aurangabad (2 nights)
- Overnight Train from Aurangabad to Hyderbad (1 night)
- Quality Inn Residency (1 night)
- Hotel Sapna Continental (1 night)
- Hotel Shashinag Residency (1 night)
- Clarks Inn Badami (1 night)
- Clarks Inn, Hampi (2 nights)
- Welcome Heritage Panjim Inn (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Mumbai and from Goa are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Treasures of Central India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Treasures of Central India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Treasures of Central India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures of Central India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.