- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Taj Mahal, one of the most popular landmarks in the world
- Explore heritage sites like Agra Fort and Akbar's Tomb
Basking in the presence of the glorified tomb that is Taj, the city of Agra seems to have got washed with sheer resplendent white. Taj Mahal, the irrevocable symbol of undying love, ironically is a tomb below which lie the mortal remains of Mughal emperors Shah Jahan and his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
One of the most talked-about wonders of the world, Taj Mahal happens to be the ultimate love epitaph that a man could have scripted for his ladylove. So what if the man in question happened to be the infallible emperor of the medieval era?
Love, they say, makes no demarcation between the poor and the rich!
Taj aside, Agra is also the host to vintage bazaars and a few other heritage sites scattered here and there. The crimson Agra Fort offers another shade to the city’s kaleidoscope while the melancholic Yamuna flows by pensively.
Refer to the itinerary to find out what you will be doing on this 2 day trip.
Day 1: Day 1: Mumbai - Delhi (By flight) & Drive to Agra
Day 2: Day 2: Agra - Drive to Delhi & Flight to Mumbai
- 1 night accommodation in 3 star hotel
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Mineral water bottle per person
- Personal English speaking local guide services
- Chauffeur driven air conditioned car
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- Airport transfers
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- All road taxes, government taxes and driver allowance
- Any Domestic & International Air Fare
- Any Entrances fees to the monuments
- Medical and insurance of any kind
- Any lunch and dinner (Unless specified)
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fees at Monuments
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationFlights for sector Mumbai - Delhi - Mumbai can be booked by the guests directly or we can book on behalf of the guests. The price listed includes the services for two people. Each person extra than two will cost $130 per person.