- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Delhi & see its major highlights
- See the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra
- Visit Jaipur & learn more about Rajput history
- Explore the 5th century Elephanta Caves in Mumbai
The final destination on the itinerary is Mumbai, the financial capital of India that is also home to its entertainment industry. Learn more about this city during a sightseeing tour. We will drop you off at the airport after the tour is over.
Along with sightseeing, we have also included a number of activities like a rickshaw ride in the streets of Old Delhi, an elephant ride in Amer Fort in Jaipur as well as a visit to the ancient Elephanta Caves to make sure that you make the most of your India stay.
Enjoy accommodation in standard 3-star hotels or similar during this tour and and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied with a professional, English-speaking driver. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary as well as domestic flights are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaipur - Mumbai ( flight)
Day 7: Mumbai sightseeing tour
Day 8: Mumbai departure
- Meals: 7 breakfasts
- 7 nights’ accommodation in 3 star hotels or similar
- Transport: Pickup and drop off. All transfers and sightseeing tours by private, air-conditioned vehicles driven by friendly chauffeurs
- Services of local, English-speaking tour guides in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Mumbai. Ferry tickets to and from Elephanta Caves
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Food tour in Delhi
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Lunch with turban tying session in Jaipur
- Boat cruise in Mumbai
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All currently applicable taxes including GST
- Airfare (both international and domestic, including Jaipur - Mumbai flights
- Visa fees
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Charges, telephone bills, drinks, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Save +US$ 29 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The mentioned prices will not be valid from 14 December 2019 - 10 January 2020 Agra Hotels will not be operational between 06 - 09 January 2020 due to huge Medical Conferences. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels.