- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Delhi & see its major highlights
- See the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra
- Visit Jaipur & learn more about Rajput history
- Explore the 5th century Elephanta Caves in Mumbai
The final destination on the itinerary is Mumbai, the financial capital of India that is also home to its entertainment industry. Learn more about this city during a sightseeing tour. We will drop you off at the airport after the tour is over.
Along with sightseeing, we have also included a number of activities like a rickshaw ride in the streets of Old Delhi, an elephant ride in Amer Fort in Jaipur as well as a visit to the ancient Elephanta Caves to make sure that you make the most of your India stay.
Enjoy accommodation in standard 3-star hotels or similar during this tour and and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied with a professional, English-speaking driver. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary as well as domestic flights are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Having liaised with GeTS via email in the months and weeks ahead of the tour to ensure all our queries were answered, we were greeted at Delhi airport by a representative and our driver without issue. From there we were transferred to our first hotel. We opted for 4 star hotels and overall were happy with the accommodation, although once there we would have liked to be a little more central to restaurants/shops etc outside of the hotel for evenings and free time. Our itinerary overall was pretty busy so not too much bother.
We had different guides in each city who were all welcoming and knowledgeable. The particular highlight was our driver for the golden triangle portion, Mangeram, who went out of his way to keep us happy and share his knowledge and expertise with us. His English was great which also enhanced our experienced since we spent a large amount of time in his company traveling. We felt safe with him and that he was trustworthy - especially important as an all female group.
It would have been good to spend a few more days in Mumbai and to stay somewhere central there.
Overall, I would recommend GeTS - local guides and drivers, and a tour company who kept us updated and made us feel welcome at each stage.”
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaipur - Mumbai ( flight)
Day 7: Mumbai sightseeing tour
Day 8: Mumbai departure
- Meals: 7 breakfasts
- 7 nights’ accommodation in 3 star hotels or similar
- Transport: Pickup and drop off. All transfers and sightseeing tours by private, air-conditioned vehicles driven by friendly chauffeurs
- Services of local, English-speaking tour guides in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Mumbai. Ferry tickets to and from Elephanta Caves
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Food tour in Delhi
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Lunch with turban tying session in Jaipur
- Boat cruise in Mumbai
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All currently applicable taxes including GST
- Airfare (both international and domestic, including Jaipur - Mumbai flights
- Visa fees
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Charges, telephone bills, drinks, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.