- Trek through remote gorges, passes and valleys of the High Atlas mountain range
- Exhilarating one-week trek to the summit of North Africa's highest mountain
- Magnificent trekking in the snowy High Atlas Mountains of Morocco
- Ascend the dizzying heights of mighty Mount Toubkal, climbing to the highest peak in North Africa.
- Wander along forest paths and experience a traditional homestay in the Atlas Mountains.
- Embrace the vibrant souqs, sights, sounds and smells of Marrakech on a guided walking tour.
- Conquer Mt Toubkal in a long weekend walking adventure
- Admire magnificent views along Morocco's Azaden Valley
- Experience Morocco's colourful Marrakech and peaceful mountain walks
- Trek across Sahara Desert, accompanied by local nomads and camels
- Experience the best of Moroccan dunes and deserts wild camping under the blue Sahara sky
- Watch a sunset that will take your breath away from a top Morocco’s highest sand dune
- Walk in spectacular mountain scenery
- Taste delicious local cuisine
- Camp in the great outdoors
- Trek Mt. Toubkal at 4,167 m, the highest mountain in North Africa.
- The hike to the summit is an adventure like no other.
- Climb the summit and come back within 2 days so you still have time to explore Marrakech
- A week of high intensity fitness activities under the Moroccan sun.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results