- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4167 meters
- Climb the highest peak in North Africa
- Explore the high Atlas Mountains
- Walk through berber villages
- Meet local people along the way
This trek is an intensive two days: the first day hiking around five hours up to the refuge, and the second day to the summit (around four hours) and back to Imlil (another four hours).The ascent is non-technical and only moderately difficult, and we even provide a mule to help carry your luggage. The challenge lies in the few steep and slippery scree slopes, although our local guide will help you along the way.
It is will be a lifetime experience that you will never forget!
Day 1: Marrakech - Imlil - Toubkal Refuge
Day 2: Refuge - Toubkal summit - Imlil - Marrakech
- Transport from and to Marrakech
- Local guide
- Mule for luggage
- Food during the trek
- 1 night at Toubkal Refuge
- Drinks (including water)
- Sleeping bag
- Equipment such as crampons & ice axes (in winter time)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationYou must have good walking shoes, small day backpack, hat, sunglasses, suncream, gloves (in winter), fleece, waterproof jacket, headlamp.