- duration 03 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sahara Desert Experience(camel ride, camping, stars, sunset/rise, milkyway,stories...)
- Sightseeing(Atlas Mountains, Ait Benhaddou, Valleys, Gorges, Dunes, Visit Nomads, Silence.
Our expert local guide will pick you up from your riad or the airport to the High Atlas Mountains. After one hour drive, you will have stops for pictures, coffee. By lunchtime, Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, an abandoned village famous for its architecture and is one famous Kasbah or Ksar for turning movies like Lorence of Arabia, Gladiator, Game of Thrones and more.
Also, the tour includes Todra Gorges, where you have a short hike, the continue to Merzouga desert for the desert camel ride and overnight in the tent, enjoy stars, fantastic sunset, and sunrise.
On the last day, we will have a long drive to Fes through Ziz Valley, and cedar forests famous for it's Barbary Apes. End the tour by 18.00 in the Madina of Fes
Day 1: Marrakech - The High Atlas - Ait Ben Haddou - Dades
Day 2: Dades Valley - Todra Gorges - Merzouga Desert
Day 3: Merzouga Desert - Ziz Valley - Cedar Forests - Fes
- 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners
- Pick up and drop off
- Transportation with driver/guide
- The hotel on the first night
- The desert camp on the second night
- Camel Trekking in Erg Chebbi sand dunes
- Sandboarding is available to try
- Tips and other personal extras
- Save US$ 17+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIs advised to have one day more in the Sahara desert to explore the dunes and visit locals. The best time for the extra day in the desert is between Oct to April. We can have the quad biking as an optional activity in the Sahara desert