- duration 03 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Make the most of your short stay in Morocco with this three day tour
- See the famous kasbah of Aït Benhaddou, which has featured in popular movies
- Enjoy hiking in the Todra Gorges, ride a camel in the Merzouga Desert
- Spend a night in a desert camp. See the sun set over a sea of sand
Our expert local guide will pick you up from the airport or your accommodation in Marrakech and drive you through the High Atlas Mountains. Your first destination is the famous kasbah of Aït Benhaddou, an abandoned settlement where many popular Hollywood movies, including 'Lawrence of Arabia' and 'Gladiator' have been shot.
Also included during this trip is a visit to the Todra Gorges, where you will enjoy a short hike, and a camel ride in the Merzouga Desert. See the sun set and rise over a sea of sand and watch the night sky during an overnight stay in a desert camp.
The last day of this trip involves driving through the Ziz Valley and cedar forests with Barbary macaques. Your trip ends in Fes where we will reach at around 6:00 pm. We will drop you off at Fes medina.
Day 1: Marrakech – High Atlas – Aït Benhaddou - Dades
Day 2: Dades Valley – Todra Gorges – Merzouga Desert
Day 3: Merzouga – Ziz Valley – Fes
- 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners
- Pick up from your accommodation in Marrakech and drop off at Fes medina
- Transport as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation: Hotel on the first night & desert camp on the second
- Camel riding in Erg Chebbi sand dunes
- Sandboarding is available to those who want to try
- International/domestic flights
- Morocco visa fees
- All drinks. Lunch is not included in the tour price
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Travel insurance
- Save US$ 17+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWe recommend that you extend this trip by one more day if you want to explore more of the Moroccan Sahara, see its dunes and visit locals. The best time to explore the desert is between the months of October and April. We can also add quad biking as an optional activity during your stay in the desert.