Looking for available travel experts
- Draa Valley - Cycle through one of the most picturesque valleys in Morocco.
- Erg Chebbi - Ride camels through impressive Saharan sand dunes and camp overnight in a desert wilderness.
- Tizi N'Fedrhate Pass - Enjoy a thrilling descent from this stunning mountain pass in the High Atlas.
SavingUS$ 49From US$ 941 8 days View Tour
|Oct 27||Only 9 seats left|
|Dec 22||Only 7 seats left|
- Atlas Mountains - Take a crazy mule ride to a remote Berber village and an exhilarating bike ride..
- Ouarzazate - Visit the Atlas Film Studios, the film set of Gladiator and Lawrence of Arabia..
- Tidri Dunes - Travel like a nomad in a camel caravan in the desert.
- Marrakech - The atmosphere in Djemaa El Fna square and the bustling souks of the Red City, hear the call to prayer and try haggling at the local markets..
- The High Atlas - Take a gentle walk (or ride a mule) through the foothills of North Africa's greatest mountains..
- Berber Villages - Meet the friendly local people in remote villages and learn about their life in the mountains..
SavingUS$ 36From US$ 684 9 days View Tour
|Oct 21||Only 8 seats left|
- Winter Trekking - An exhilarating trek among snow-capped peaks and the stunning landscape of the Atlas Mountains..
- Jebel Toubkal - Ascend to the summit of the highest peak in North Africa (4167m)..
- Berber Villages - Discover remote villages and meet the hospitable local people..
- Imperial cities - Explore the 3 imperial cities of Marrakech, Meknes and Fes.
- Todra Gorge - Walk in Morocco's Grand Canyon through spectacular rock formations.
- The Atlas Mountains - Beautiful mountain scenery in the highest mountain range in North Africa.
SavingUS$ 34From US$ 656 9 days View Tour
|Oct 20||Only 5 seats left|
|Nov 3||Only 9 seats left|
- Marrakech - Discover Morocco's vibrant Red City.
- Meknes and Rabat - Explore two fascinating imperial cities.
- Fes - The atmospheric medina also known as Mecca of the West.
SavingUS$ 55From US$ 1,045 15 days View Tour
|Nov 4||Only 7 seats left|
|Nov 18||Only 4 seats left|
- Travel with the locals - An exhilarating journey by train and bus to discover the highlights of Morocco.
- Tangier - Morocco's bustling port where the Mediterranean meets the Atlantic Ocean.
- Fes - The atmospheric Medina also known as Mecca of the West.
SavingUS$ 31From US$ 599 9 days View Tour
|Oct 20||Only 3 seats left|
|Nov 3||Only 7 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results