- Trek across Sahara Desert, accompanied by local nomads and camels.
- Experience the best of Moroccan dunes and deserts wild camping under the blue Sahara sky.
- Watch a sunset that will take your breath away from a top Morocco’s highest sand dune.
- Climb in the stunning Todra, a gorge with walls over 300 metres high and around 150 routes.
- Experience the Tizi N'Tichka, the highest mountain pass across the Atlas Mountain Range.
- Mix with the locals and enjoy family-style dinners using local products.
- Abseil 100m down impressive falls and canyons in the Ouzoud area.
- Visit Bin El Ouidane, one of the largest lakes in the Middle-Atlas.
- Enjoy the Aguelmane Azigza National Park, its lakes and high-altitude landscapes.
- Trek for two days through the High Atlas Mountain Range and the beautiful Toubkal N.
- Rock climbing experience in the stunning 300m walls of Todra gorge.
- Explore the Sahara desert by camel accompanied by local nomads.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results