- Morocco is a real feast for the senses.
- Adventure into the Atlas Mountains and visit the Taroudant Tannery for an insight into traditional Moroccan leather production.
- With French, Portugese and Jewish influences, Essaouira is about as exotic as it gets.
- Explore the souks of Marrakech, walk in the Atlas Mountains and ride a camel through the desert.
- The main square of Marrakech is a real feast for the senses. Sip sweet mint tea, be dazzled by snakecharmers and tap your foot to traditional Berber musicians
- Embark on a two-day desert adventure and witness the rolling dunes of the Sahara from the back of a camel
- Meet the famous 'Blue Men' of the desert, the Bedouin tribe. You might even have the chance to play drums with them, traditional style, as the desert sky lights up with stars
- Discover the vibrant city of Marrakech from a different perspective, bike through the main sites and enjoy a freshly squeezed orange juice at the end of your trip
- Gallop on horseback through the sandy beaches and mimosa forests of Morocco's coastline
- Ride a mountain bike down the slopes of the Atlas mountains on a fully supported trip
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results