- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walk down the streets of Istanbul's old city and see the major highlights
- Learn more about the GrecoRoman heritage of Ephesus during a guided sightseeing tour
- See the cascading pools of Pamukkale and the fairy chimneys of Cappadocia
- Soak up Antalya's beauty & enjoy a boat trip off Fethiye's coast
A guided sightseeing tour of Istanbul along with Bosphorus cruise is followed by a flight to Ephesus. Learn more about the Greco-Roman heritage of Ephesus during a guided sightseeing tour and see its major landmarks. Next on the itinerary are the cascading pools of Pamukkale that have drawn travelers from far and wide since ancient times.
See the 12 islands off the coast of Fethiye during a boat tour before heading for Antalya. Relax in Antalya's cool weather and breathe in the fresh air infused with pine scent. Continue your trip to Cappadocia, the land of beautiful horses and fairy chimneys. Fly back to Istanbul after exploring Cappadocia. We will drive you to the airport on the last date of this tour.
Please note that even though this is a private tour, the sightseeing tours in the itinerary will be carried out in groups by an English-speaking tour guide. Domestic flight and coach tickets are included in the tour price. For more details, please scroll down.
Day 1: Istanbul arrival
Day 2: Istanbul old city tour
Day 3: Bosphorus cruise & flight to Izmir
Day 4: Ephesus sightseeing tour
Day 5: Pamukkale sightseeing tour & transfer to Fethiye by bus
Day 6: Fethiye boat tour
Day 7: Travel to Antalya
Day 8: Antalya city sightseeing tour
Day 9: Antalya – Cappadocia
Day 10: Cappadocia red tour
Day 11: Flight to Istanbul
Day 12: Istanbul departure
- Meals: 10 Breakfasts and 6 Lunches
- Accommodation: 3 nights in Istanbul, 2 nights' stay in Kusadasi, 2 nights in Cappadocia, 2 night's accommodation in Antalya & 2 more nights in Fethiye
- Pickup & drop-off transfers. Land transport by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicles
- Economy-class domestic flight tickets (where flights are mentioned in the above itinerary)
- Entrance fees to all sights mentioned on the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- International flights
- Turkey visa charges
- Travel insurance
- All beverages
- Tips for the guides & drivers (optional)
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Services that are personal in nature like phone calls & laundry
- Save US$ 48+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease note that although this is a private tour, the sightseeing tours in the itinerary will be organized in groups. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes during the trip. Please carry your camera with you. Along with the original documents, please make sure that you carry hardcopies (printed copies) of your flight tickets and confirmed tour vouchers while heading for this trip. Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced by the Underground Cistern. Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced by Arasta Bazaar. Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays and will be replaced by the Underground Cistern. Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays due to the Friday prayer. You will see the outer facade of the mosque from its garden if your trip to the mosque falls on this day.