- Kayaking and canoeing
- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 28 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Wander beautiful medieval cities.
- Opt for a soak in a thermal bath in Budapest.
- Kayak the Bay of Kotor.
- Marvel at the ancient Roman palace of Diocletian in Split
This epic cross-European adventure offers an intriguing combination of Central Europe's castles and romantic squares with the Balkans' own historic towns and wondrous landscapes. But this trip isn't a cobweb-enshrouded history tour — you'll connect with village life, immerse yourself in urban centres, and get active with outdoor pursuits, including kayaking in Montenegro and hiking through diverse country. With 28 days devoted to this journey, this is your chance to discover what still feels like a well-kept secret.
Day 1: Berlin
Day 2: Berlin
Day 3: Berlin/Kraków
Day 4: Kraków
Day 5: Kraków
Day 6: Kraków/Prague
Day 7: Prague
Day 8: Prague
Day 9: Prague/Český Krumlov
Day 10: Český Krumlov/Vienna
Day 11: Vienna
Day 12: Vienna/Budapest
Day 13: Budapest
Day 14: Budapest
Day 15: Budapest/Novi Sad
Day 16: Novi Sad/Belgrade
Day 17: Belgrade
Day 18: Belgrade/Sarajevo
Day 19: Sarajevo
Day 20: Sarajevo/Mostar
Day 21: Mostar/Kotor
Day 22: Kotor
Day 23: Kotor/Dubrovnik
Day 24: Dubrovnik
Day 25: Dubrovnik/Hvar
Day 26: Hvar
Day 27: Hvar/Split
Day 28: Split
- Hotels/pensions (27 nts).
Note: Allow USD945-1230 for meals not included.
- Train, long-distance bus, local bus, ferry, walking, private vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guide in Auschwitz.
- Your G for Good Moment: Magdas Hotel, Vienna
- Your G for Good Moment: Nem Adom Fel Café and Bar, Budapest
- Your G for Good Moment: DEŠA Women's Centre Visit, Dubrovnik
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Berlin
- Your Discover Moment: Budapest
- Auschwitz entrance and guided tour (Krakow)
- Orientation walk of Prague
- Vienna walking tour
- Petrovaradin Fortress visit
- Kalemegdan Fortress visit (Belgrade)
- "Tunnel of Life" tour (Sarajevo)
- Mostar stay
- Sea kayaking trip (Bay of Kotor)
- Beach time in Hvar
- Scenic boat ride around Pakleni islands
- Diocletian's Palace guided tour (Split)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Berlin and from Split are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Eastern Europe, Croatia & the Balkans tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 161+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Eastern Europe, Croatia & the Balkans tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 July 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Eastern Europe, Croatia & the Balkans tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Eastern Europe, Croatia & the Balkans tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.