Looking for available travel experts
Costa Rica Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
10 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 703 Reviews
- Explore Tortuguero National Park.
- Raft down the Pacuare River.
- See the majestic Arenal Volcano.
- Delight in a 6-course menu prepared from local ingredients.
- Experience the heart of traditional Costa Rican cuisine.
- Enjoy your drinks and food in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Learn about the coffee industry in Costa Rica.
- Taste high quality beans.
- Visit a coffee plantation.
- Discover San Jose at night.
- Visit popular neighborhoods, markets and city buildings.
- Become a part of the city's history and culture.
- Become a part of Costa Rica's craft beer revolution.
- Visit Barrio Escalante to explore the top pubs in the area.
- Explore the world of Costa Rican tapas.
SaveUS$ 190From US$ 3,795 13 days View Tour
|Mar 2||Only 2 seats left|
|Mar 16||Only 2 seats left|
- Nature walk in the Rainforest.
- Visit a wild cocoa plantation.
- Cross a long hanging bridge over the Sarapiqui River.
Your breathtaking adventure begins with a pickup from your hotel and a relaxing private drive ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Calle Blancos, Guadalupe/Calle Blancos, Guadalupe View Map
- Operator Greenway Nature Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Explore a part of the city that never makes it to your guidebooks.
- Learn how to mix natural drinks and discover 30 fruits and veggies.
- Visit the San Jose Central Market and Borbon for fresh produce and handicrafts.
- Get under the skin of San Jose and Escazu, ‘The City of the Witches’.
- Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of Central Market.
- Discover the tradition of Costa Rican masks.
- Descifre la belleza y la cultura de la vida contemporánea costarricense en este recorrido que te llevará a través de las ocupadas calles, vibrantes mercados y tranquilos parques de San José.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results