Looking for available travel experts
- Discover San Jose at night.
- Visit popular neighborhoods, markets and city buildings.
- Become a part of the city's history and culture.
- Delight in a 6-course menu prepared from local ingredients.
- Experience the heart of traditional Costa Rican cuisine.
- Enjoy your drinks and food in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Become a part of Costa Rica's craft beer revolution.
- Visit Barrio Escalante to explore the top pubs in the area.
- Explore the world of Costa Rican tapas.
- Learn about the coffee industry in Costa Rica.
- Taste high quality beans.
- Visit a coffee plantation.
- Explore a part of the city that never makes it to your guidebooks.
- Learn how to mix natural drinks and discover 30 fruits and veggies.
- Visit the San Jose Central Market and Borbon for fresh produce and handicrafts.
- Get under the skin of San Jose and Escazu, ‘The City of the Witches’.
- Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of Central Market.
- Discover the tradition of Costa Rican masks.
- Nature walk in the Rainforest.
- Visit a wild cocoa plantation.
- Cross a long hanging bridge over the Sarapiqui River.
Your breathtaking adventure begins with a pickup from your hotel and a relaxing private drive ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Calle Blancos, Guadalupe/Calle Blancos, Guadalupe
- Operator Greenway Nature Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results