- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- San Jose: Founded in the mid18th century, San Jose is the capital and largest city of Costa Rica. Visit the Europeaninspired National Theatre, museums and take your time to stroll through the historic neighbourhoods. Then, for an authentic taste of San Jose, visit the bustling Central Market.
- Arenal: One of the most popular and wellrecognised volcanoes in Costa Rica, Arenal dominates the landscape of Arenal Volcano National Park. The park is dotted with trails that guide you through its unique ecosystems, home to a variety of exotic plant species wildlife.
- Tamarindo: This beautiful and vibrant beach is the perfect spot to relax after busy days sightseeing in Costa Rice. The stunning turquoise water, golden sands and amazing sunsets turn this beach into a tropical paradise.
Prepare to discover a true culinary paradise and one of the most beautiful places in the world, Costa Rica! Renowned for its breath-taking nature, exotic beaches, profound jungles and mysterious cloud forests, Costa Rica is also a wealth of gastronomic delights. Join us on this 8-day tour and become a Costa Rican food expert with our hands-on cookery class, food-oriented tours and the opportunity to dine with a local family.
Day 1: Day 1: ARRIVAL SAN JOSÉ
Day 2: Day 2: SAN JOSÉ: CITY MARKETS & COFFEE TOUR EXPERIENCE
Day 3: Day 3: SAN JOSÉ: CHOCOLATE TOUR & VISIT A COSTA RICAN FAMILY
Day 4: Day 4: SAN JOSÉ – SARAPIQUÍ FARM TOUR – ARENAL VOLCANO (200 Km - 5 hrs)
Day 5: Day 5: ARENAL - CAÑO NEGRO WILDLIFE REFUGE BOAT TOUR (130 Km - 2.5 hrs)
Day 6: Day 6: ARENAL: COOKING CLASS – TAMARINDO BEACH (200 Km - 4 hrs)
Day 7: Day 7: TAMARINDO
Day 8: Day 8: TAMARINDO - SAN JOSÉ
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 breakfasts
- 5 lunches on days 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- 2 dinners on day 1, 4
- Air-conditioned transportation as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis
- Arrival & Departure transfers
- Tour guides do not accompany guests during transport
- Operated with Spanish or English-speaking licensed local guides on a shared basis. Please note you will be accompanied by local guides for the activities only. There is no guarantee that you will be part of a group, or part of the same group during the tour.
- All monuments and visits as indicated: San José City Markets, Visit to Local Family, Chocolate Tour, Coffee Tour, Finca Sura Farm Tour, Hotsprings in Arenal, Caño Negro Boat Tour, Cooking Class
- Meet and greet on Day 1
- Hotel taxes
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Airport taxes
- Airport porterage
- Optional tours
- International flight tickets or visa fees and local taxes
- Gratuities for drivers and guides
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 146+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jungle & Culinary Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 1043 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 07 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jungle & Culinary Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jungle & Culinary Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.