Looking for available travel experts
- Cycle along the stunning coastal highway with incredible Pacific views and beaches .
- Ride through ever-changing tropical scenery, alongside coffee farms, volcanoes, banana plantations and rainforest .
- Hike in Manuel Antonio National Park.
|Nov 17||Only 1 seat left|
|Dec 15||Only 7 seats left|
- Paddle through world-class rapids on the Pacuare River.
- Indulge in a wide variety of activity and adventure.
- Mountain bike in the shadow of Arenal Volcano.
SavingUS$ 346From US$ 1,799 US$ 1,453 13 days View Tour
|Dec 1||Only 1 seat left|
- Delve into Costa Rica’s vast natural wonders..
- Visit the city of San José and Cartago, the Tortuguero National Park the Nicoya Peninsula.
- Enjoy at least 3 biking tours through beautiful routes selected specially for you.
Costa Rica is full of amazing trails for cycling. For biking enthusiasts, Costa Rica is ... Read More
- Starts /Ends San Jose/Guanacaste Liberia
- Operator Costa Rica Green Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
|Nov 18||2 people booked|
|Nov 25||2 people booked|
- Visit the historical Cartago for an incredible day tour.
- Ride a bike around Cartago, exploring its top attractions.
- Learn more about Cartago's colonial era history.
- Trek and bike in the Costa Rica highlands.
- Visit remote Indigenous communities.
- Experience exotic wildlife and the Cloud Forest.
SavingUS$ 150From US$ 2,849 12 days View Tour
|Nov 17||10+ seats left|
|Dec 22||10+ seats left|
- Stay in eco-friendly lodges and hotels.
- Two night stay in Esquinas Rainforest Lodge.
- Idyllic Pacific coast beaches.
SavingUS$ 169From US$ 3,208 15 days View Tour
|Nov 17||Only 3 seats left|
|Dec 19||Only 3 seats left|
- Explore Tortuguero National Park by boat and stay in a riverbank lodge.
- Visit the famous Sloth Sanctuary.
- Visit La Paz Waterfall Gardens for birdlife, butterflies and frogs.
SavingUS$ 155From US$ 2,943 15 days View Tour
|Dec 22||Only 5 seats left|
|Apr 6||Only 4 seats left|
- Cross Costa Rica using your own power: cycle, hike and kayak.
- Mountain bike and trek up and over the Continental Divide.
- Whitewater raft down the Pacuare River.
- Cycle through Central America, a land of mysterious ruins, active volcanoes, idyllic beaches and emerald jungles.
- See the sights and engage in a wide range of activities across two different countries.
- Chill out with Caribbean vibes in Puerto Viejo, a lively village with great food and even better music.
SavingUS$ 87From US$ 1,658 8 days View Tour
|Mar 16||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 6||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy an amazing bike experience.
- See the Arenal Volcano.
- Experience the rainforest.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results