Looking for available travel experts
Costa Rica Farm and plantation visits Tours 2018/2019
2 Farm and plantation visits Tours with 285 Reviews
- Explore the Selva Tropical Rain forest, home to toucans, monkeys, parrots and many more.
- Visit the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, home to 400 bird species.
- The original chocolate tour at the cocoa plantation.
- Nature walk in the Rainforest.
- Visit a wild cocoa plantation.
- Cross a long hanging bridge over the Sarapiqui River.
Your breathtaking adventure begins with a pickup from your hotel and a relaxing private drive ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Calle Blancos, Guadalupe/Calle Blancos, Guadalupe
- Operator Greenway Nature Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 175 7 hours View Tour
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results