Costa Rica Farm and plantation visits Tours 2019/2020
6 Farm and plantation visits Tours with 823 Reviews
- Nature walk in the Rainforest.
- Visit a wild cocoa plantation.
- Cross a long hanging bridge over the Sarapiqui River.
Your breathtaking adventure begins with a pickup from your hotel and a relaxing private drive ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Calle Blancos, Guadalupe/Calle Blancos, Guadalupe View Map
- Operator Greenway Nature Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
SaveUS$ 12From US$ 175 7 hours View Tour
- Discover the secrets and wonders of one of the world’s favourite foods – chocolate!.
- Befriend the residents of the Selva Tropical Rain Forest – toucans, monkeys, parrots and more!.
- Take on the Tirimbina Suspension Bridge and cacao plantation.
SaveUS$ 10From US$ 148 10 hours View Tour
|Jun 20||10+ seats left|
|Jun 22||10+ seats left|
- Discover La Paz Waterfall, the most famous waterfall in Costa Rica.
- See the active Poas Volcano, which last erupted in 2017.
- Visit the only Starbucks coffee farm in the country.
Join us for this totally unique, private tour that will take you to some of ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Poas Volcano/Poas Volcano View Map
- Operator Costa Rica Itinerary
- Tour Type Group Tour
SaveUS$ 10From US$ 138 12 hours View Tour
- Enjoy a guided tour of a coffee and chocolate plantation in Monteverde.
- Learn more about the history behind the introduction of these crops in Costa Rica.
- End the tour with a glass of coffee or chocolate enjoying great views of Gulf of Nicoya.
- Visit a wildlife refuge near San Jose.
- See some of 125 species of rescued animals and birds.
- Travel to a cocoa plantation.
- Learn more about the history and production of Costa Rican coffee.
- Enjoy your dinner while watching Arenal Volcano.
- Relax at one of the best beaches in Costa Rica.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results