- Enjoy the Spectacular views of Howe Sound, the Tantalus Mountain Range, and more
- See Shannon Falls: a spectacular 335-metre waterfall
- Get an authentic First Nations experience at the Squamish Adventure Centre
- Enjoy four-hours of exploring, dining and shopping in the pedestrian-style Whistler
This pedestrian village is located at the base of world-famous Whistler Blackcomb Mountains. This world famous ski resort also hosted many 2010 Olympic outdoor sporting events. Spend an afternoon exploring eclectic downtown shops and cafes, hiking along nature trails, or relaxing and breathing in the fresh mountain air.
Returning to Vancouver, mountains give way to ocean as the coach winds downwards from towering peaks through rugged coastline, to metropolitan cityscapes.
- Expert Tour Guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.