- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Banff View stunning mountains, waterfalls and hoodoos on your introductory sightseeing tour
- Icefields Parkway Travel along the Columbia Icefield before riding a giant Ice Explorer across Athabasca Glacier
- Jasper Enjoy an orientation tour of this charming town
- Lake Louise Admire the soaring mountain peaks, hoodoos, the majestic Victoria Glacier and glistening lake
Starting and ending in Vancouver, this trip will take you straight to the literal and metaphorical heart of the Canadian Rockies. Climbing higher and higher you'll soar through the skies over Whistler, cruise across ethereal Maligne Lake and ride an Ice Explorer across a glacier on your way to UNESCO World Heritage listed Banff, the ideal adventure for lovers of the great outdoors.
Day 1: Vancouver Inside Passage Cruise
Day 2: Cruise the Inside Passage
Day 3: Cruise Tracy Arm and Juneau
Day 4: Cruise to Skagway, Alaska
Day 5: Cruise Glacier Bay, Alaska
Day 6: Ketchikan
Day 7: Cruise the Inside Passage
Day 8: Disembark in Vancouver
Day 9: Vancouver at leisure and join Day 1
Day 10: Vancouver Victoria (2 Nights)
Day 11: Victoria Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 12: Victoria Whistler (2 Nights)
Day 13: Whistler Free Time
Day 14: Whistler Sun Peaks
Day 15: Sun Peaks Jasper (2 Nights)
Day 16: Jasper National Park Free Time
Day 17: Jasper Icefields Parkway Lake Louise Banff (2 Nights)
Day 18: Banff Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 19: Banff Vernon
Day 20: Vernon Depart Vancouver
- 9 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Ferry across to Victoria from the coast of British Columbia and from Victoria to Vancouver
- City orientation tours
- Any international flights to/from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Panoramic Canadian Rockies tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Panoramic Canadian Rockies tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 July 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Panoramic Canadian Rockies tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Panoramic Canadian Rockies tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.