- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Banff View stunning mountains and waterfalls on your sightseeing tour
- Icefields Parkway Discover Peyto Lake and the Columbia Icefield before riding a giant Ice Explorer across Athabasca Glacier
- Jasper Enjoy an orientation tour of this charming town
- Lake Louise Admire the soaring mountain peaks, majestic Victoria Glacier and glistening lake
Starting and ending in Vancouver, this trip will take you straight to the literal and metaphorical heart of the Canadian Rockies. Climbing higher and higher you'll soar through the skies over Whistler, cruise across ethereal Maligne Lake and ride an Ice Explorer across a glacier on your way to UNESCO World Heritage listed Banff, the ideal adventure for lovers of the great outdoors.
Day 1: Arrive Vancouver
Day 2: Vancouver – Victoria (2 Nights)
Day 3: Victoria Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 4: Victoria – Whistler (2 Nights)
Day 5: Whistler Free Time
Day 6: Whistler – Sun Peaks
Day 7: Sun Peaks – Jasper (2 Nights)
Day 8: Jasper National Park Free Time
Day 9: Jasper – Icefields Parkway – Lake Louise – Banff (2 Nights)
Day 10: Banff Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 11: Banff – Vernon
Day 12: Vancouver – Inside Passage Cruise
Day 13: Cruise the Inside Passage
Day 14: Cruise Tracy Arm and Juneau
Day 15: Cruise to Skagway, Alaska
Day 16: Cruise Glacier Bay, Alaska
Day 17: Ketchikan
Day 18: Cruise the Inside Passage
Day 19: Depart Vancouver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 7 Dinners
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Ferry across to Victoria from the coast of British Columbia and from Victoria to Vancouver
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Any international flights to/from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Panoramic Canadian Rockies tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 49+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Panoramic Canadian Rockies tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 28 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Panoramic Canadian Rockies tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Panoramic Canadian Rockies tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.