- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy the gorgeous scenery of western Canada.
- Create a postcardperfect photo in Jasper National Park.
- Sip lattes and peoplewatch in Vancouver.
- Be awed by the mighty Rockies.
Now's the time to explore Canada on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. The Rockies are a great reason to explore the Canadian West, but why stop there? We asked that question, then answered it with this trip — a sprawling, nature-rich mini-epic that melds some of Canada’s best national parks with time on the mist-shrouded shores of Vancouver Island. Find yourself face-to-face with moose, deer, and maybe even a bear on this trip loaded with diverse experiences — whale-watching, glacier hikes, hot springs, and much, much more — you’ll stuff a lifetime’s worth of adventure into the space of a mere two weeks.
Day 1: Calgary
Day 2: Calgary/Banff
Day 3: Banff/Lake Louise
Day 4: Lake Louise
Day 5: Lake Louise/Jasper
Day 6: Jasper
Day 7: Jasper/Wells Gray Park
Day 8: Wells Gray Park
Day 9: Wells Gray Park/Whistler
Day 10: Whistler
Day 11: Whistler/Tofino
Day 12: Tofino
Day 13: Tofino/Victoria
Day 14: Victoria/Vancouver
- Hotel (1 nt), participation camping (12 nts)
12 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 9 dinners
Note: Allow USD155-205 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, hiking, ferry, canoe, Zodiac
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Banff
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Wells Gray Park
- Entrance fees to all national and provincial parks with walking and hiking excursions
- Stop at Columbia Icefield
- Half-day canoeing excursion in Wells Gray PP
- Half-day whale watching tour by Zodiac
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents while camping
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Calgary and from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Rockies: National Parks Westbound tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 108 today.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Rockies: National Parks Westbound tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Canadian Rockies: National Parks Westbound tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Rockies: National Parks Westbound tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.