- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Banff View stunning hoodoos and waterfalls in this UNESCO listed World Heritage Site
- Icefields Parkway Discover the Columbia Icefield and board a giant Ice Explorer across the expanse of the Athabasca Glacier
- Lake Louise Admire soaring mountain peaks, majestic Victoria Glacier and the glistening waters of the lake
- Vancouver See Gastown, Chinatown, Stanley Park and Prospect Point
‘Awe inspiring’, ‘picturesque’, ‘mind blowing’ - all of these words describe the beauty of the Canadian Rockies, and yet none of them do this phenomenal region justice. The rugged, snowcapped peaks and shining, glacier fed emerald green lakes are in a league all of their own, all of which you’ll see on this 10-day nature extravaganza.
Day 1: Arrive Calgary
Day 2: Calgary Banff (2 Nights)
Day 3: Banff Free Time
Day 4: Banff Icefields Parkway Jasper (2 Nights)
Day 5: Jasper National Park Free Time
Day 6: Jasper Sun Peaks
Day 7: Sun Peaks Victoria (2 Nights)
Day 8: Victoria Free Time
Day 9: Victoria Vancouver
Day 10: Depart Vancouver
- 1 Iconic Breakfast
- 6 Lunches
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 Dinners
- Many meals included
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- City orientation tours
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- Victoria Ferry across to Victoria from the coast of British Columbia and from Victoria to Vancouver
- Any international flights to Calgary and from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of the Canadian Rockies tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 66 today.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of the Canadian Rockies tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of the Canadian Rockies tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of the Canadian Rockies tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.