- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Banff during a walk with an expert from the Whyte Museum.
- Embark on a glacier walk with an expert guide.
- Soak and unwind in natural hot springs.
- Explore the popular resort town of Whistler.
Discover the awe-inspiring scenery and legendary wildlife of western Canada on a voyage across the craggy Rocky Mountains. Explore historic Banff and Whistler, marvel at the astonishing natural beauty of Lake Louise and the Victoria Glacier, take the ferry to Vancouver Island, and breathe in fresh mountain air while soaking in hot mineral springs and hiking in Jasper National Park. Along the way, gain fascinating insights from knowledgeable local experts and First Nations people.
Day 1: Calgary
Day 2: Calgary/Banff
Day 3: Banff/Lake Louise
Day 4: Lake Louise/Jasper National Park
Day 5: Jasper National Park
Day 6: Jasper National Park/Blue River
Day 7: Blue River/Whistler
Day 8: Whistler
Day 9: Whistler/Victoria
Day 10: Victoria
Day 11: Victoria/Vancouver
Day 12: Vancouver
- Hotels/lodges (11 nts).
11 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD470-615 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, hiking, walking, ferry, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Banff Historical Walking Tour, Banff
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Indigenous Cultural Experience, Whistler
- Your G for Good Moment: Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre Visit, Whistler
- Your Wellness Moment: Miette Hot Springs Visit, Jasper National Park
- All park fees in Jasper and Banff National Parks
- Scenic ferry to Vancouver Island
- Vancouver, Calgary, Victoria, Whistler, and Banff orientation walks
- River float tour
- Stops at Kamloops Lake and Seton Lake
- Mount Robson Visitor Centre stop
- Excursion to the Columbia Icefields and ice walk on the Athabasca Glacier
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Calgary and from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover the Canadian Rockies - Westbound tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 147+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover the Canadian Rockies - Westbound tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover the Canadian Rockies - Westbound tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover the Canadian Rockies - Westbound tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.