- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend time exploring Edmonton, Peace River and Banff at your own pace, stopping to admire the surrounding mountain ranges.
- Navigate the frozen waterfalls, ice caves and ice formations of Maligne Canyon on a guided exploration of the deepest accessible canyon in Jasper National Park.
- Gaze at the clear night skies of Peace River and witness the natural phenomenon of Aurora, often referred to as the northern lights.
- Cruise from Jasper to Banff driving on the Icefields Parkway and enjoy the roadside views – made even more scenic when you’re not the one driving.
Experience the rugged mountains of Canada and go in search of the northern lights in the night skies of Alberta. Watch for moose, white-tailed deer and elk as you drive through pristine Canadian wilderness. Admire curtains of ice along a steel catwalk built into the rock walls of Johnston Canyon. Meet and greet a team of canines before ticking dogsledding off your bucket list – one of the many optional activities on offer. Otherwise, just wrap your hands around a mug of hot chocolate and lose yourself in the beauty of the Rockies. Packed with eye-popping views of snow-capped mountain ranges and frozen wonderlands, this 11-day adventure is the ultimate great white north escape.
Banff National Park
- Hotel (10 nights)
- 10 Breakfast, 2 Lunch
- Private vehicle
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Edmonton - Royal Alberta Museum
- Peace River - Bonfire and Smore's
- Peace River - Snowshoeing
- Jasper National Park - Entrance Fee
- Jasper - Maligne Canyon Icewalk
- Jasper - Lunch at a National Park Brewery
- Icefields Parkway - Hike to toe of Athabasca Glacier
- Lake Louise - Snowshoeing
- Lake Louise - All Canadian Lunch
- Banff National Park
- Banff - Johnston Canyon Icewalk
- Banff - Guided snowshoe hike on Top of the World
- Canmore - Grotto Canyon Guided Icewalk
- Any international flights to Edmonton and from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Rockies & Northern Lights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 151+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Rockies & Northern Lights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 29 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Canadian Rockies & Northern Lights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Rockies & Northern Lights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers