- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Vancouver, Victoria, Banff
- Visit Maligne Canyon during a guided walk & enjoy a Maligne Lake cruise to Spirit Island
- View Lake Louise, Stanley Park, Athabasca Glacier, Mount Robson, Jasper National Park, Banff National Park
- Scenic Drive along the Icefields Parkway and continue along scenic Maligne Lake Drive, past disappearing Medicine Lake
Your exhilarating encounter with western Canada will have you enjoying breakfast in floral splendour, riding on glaciers and meeting a retired Mountie on your journey into the heart of the Rockies. Travel via cruise ship through the calm, protected waters of the Inside Passage, through glacier-carved fjords, snowcapped mountains and lush forests of Sitka spruce and the western hemlock.
Day 1: Start Your Cruise In Vancouver
Day 2: Cruise Through Alaskan Beauty
Day 3: Spot Glaciers In Tracy Arm
Day 4: Cruise to Skagway, Alaska
Day 5: Cruise Through Glacier Bay, Alaska
Day 6: Tour Ketchikan, Alaska
Day 7: Cruise The Inside Passage
Day 8: Arrive In Vancouver
Day 9: Discover The Sights Of Victoria
Day 10: Admire The Colours Of Victoria
Day 11: Relax And Enjoy The Outdoors In Kamloops
Day 12: Gaze Upon Mount Robson
Day 13: Admire Jasper National Park
Day 14: Voyage To Athabasca Glacier
Day 15: Meet A Mountie And Explore Banff
Day 16: Farewell Banff and Calgary
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 15 Breakfasts
- 8 Lunches
- 9 Dinners
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Welcome Reception
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to Vancouver and from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spectacular Canadian Rockies tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spectacular Canadian Rockies tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Spectacular Canadian Rockies tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spectacular Canadian Rockies tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.