- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spot alpine wildlife in Banff.
- Visit the pristine waters of Lake Louise.
- Sip on local wine and craft beer in the Okanagan Valley.
- Experience the laidback west coast vibes of Vancouver
Marvel at the natural wonders of the Canadian Rockies on this eight-day tour filled with postcard-perfect landscapes. See the pristine waters of Lake Louise and gaze in awe at the mountains in Banff and Whistler, where you might spot wildlife along the way. There's a stop for local wine tastings and a visit to a cultural centre, ensuring your time in western Canada checks all the boxes for a well-rounded experience.
Day 1: Calgary
Day 2: Calgary/Banff
Day 3: Lake Louise/Golden
Day 4: Golden/Kelowna
Day 5: Kelowna/Whistler
Day 6: Whistler
Day 7: Whistler/Vancouver
Day 8: Vancouver
- Hotels (7 nts).
Note: Allow USD320-420 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre Visit, Whistler
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Okanagan Valley Wine Tasting, Kelowna
- Your Discover Moment: Whistler
- Your Hands-On Moment: Medicine Bag Making Activity, Whistler
- Lake Louise visit
- Free time in Banff, Whistler, and Vancouver
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Calgary and from Vancouver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Rockies Express tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Rockies Express tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Canadian Rockies Express tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Rockies Express tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12. You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.