- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-38 yrs
- Guided walk on the incredible Athabasca Glacier
- Relax in the Sulphur Mountain Hot Springs in Banff
- Unearth adventure in allaction Whistler
- Stay at a rustic guest ranch at Wells Gray Provincial Park
Explore British Columbia and Alberta in the wonderful Canadian Rockies, for grand vistas and a wilderness that is still truly wild. Expect picture-perfect lakes, stunning mountain views, top-notch hiking, glacier walking and wildlife sightings. Want even more adventure? Add mountain biking, horseback riding and white water rafting to your list and you won't find a more exhilarating 11 days. The Mountie will take you into the heart of Canada for the perfect outdoor adventure!
Day 1-2: Vancouver, Whistler
Day 3-4: Wells Gray Provincial Park
Day 5-6: Jasper National Park
Day 7-8: Icefields Parkway, Yoho National Park
Day 9-10: Lake Louise, Banff National Park
Day 11: Banff National Park, Calgary
- 10 Nights Camping, All accommodation, camping fees & equipment (except sleeping bag)
- We operate a Food Kitty on this trip - you will need to contribute CA$15 a day which covers all your meals whilst camping
- Private transportation
- Services of a TrekAmerica tour leader
- Any international flights to Vancouver and from Calgary are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mountie tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 80 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 53 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mountie tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 24 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mountie tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mountie tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.