- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration days
- tour type Group Tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This tour is a short but exciting trip from Costa Rica to Panama, taking in the highlights of the Caribbean coast and Chiriqui highlands culminating in Panama City. The islands of the Bocas del Toro archipelago are wonderful for water sports, with optional activities like diving and snorkelling. At the charming mountain village of Boquete on the eastern slopes of the Volcan Barú you can relax and enjoy the serenity or enjoy world class adventure activities nearby.
Day 1: Arrive San José
Day 2-3: Bocas del Toro
Day 4-5: Boquete
Day 6: Panama City
Day 7: Depart Panama City
- 6 night(s) in hotels
- 2 Breakfast(s), 4 Basic Breakfast(s)
- Boat, flight(s)
- Bocas del Toro
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Bookmundi is partner with Tucan Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 19 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Panama Panorama tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Panama Panorama tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.