- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
Nature called you to Costa Rica — now here you are, suspended in the jungle canopy, locking eyes with a curious monkey. This action-packed tour of Costa Rica’s highlights is perfect for the adventurer with limited time who wants to explore the region’s diversity. Get your adrenaline pumping, follow a trail to the base of a waterfall, melt away in thermal springs, or relax on a beach — your CEO will help you find the secluded spots only the locals know.
Day 1: San José
Day 2: San José/La Fortuna
Day 3: La Fortuna
Day 4: La Fortuna/Monteverde
Day 5: Monteverde
Day 6: Monteverde/Quepos
Day 7: Quepos
Day 8: Quepos/San José
Day 9: San José
- Hotel (8nts)
Note: Allow USD385-500 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, boat, public bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mi Cafecito Coffee Cooperative Tour, Sarapiquí
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Hot Springs, Arenal Volcano
- Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna
- Your Discover Moment: Monteverde
- Your Discover Moment: Quepos
- Guided cloud forest night walk (Monteverde)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from San José are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica Quest tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 50 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 33 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 18 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Quest tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Quest tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : WifiThis adventure boasts vans fitted with Wi-Fi for up to five users at a time. Check your email, upload a photo to Facebook, or send a tweet to your friends.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.